Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Kahan news mein hai? Didn't read it on any of the fan pages on IG either. The other day I was wondering whether she has got a serviced apartment because her mobile video (songs she posted) didn't appear like a regular apartment.

Can you post the link. Not that I doubt you - just want to read it.

Used to come up in my Google News feed..random pages I don't remember now

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

First Arudeep song didn't have Arudeep as such. And the studio version is on mic.

Octopus will be a music video where I hope we won't see them with mic..will be more like 90s indipop videos. So they won't appear as uncomfortable as in studio version.

Was Tere bagair recorded after Pawan got Covid? That may explain autotune.

As for me, I have heard both their songs multiple times, Sawai's first song once, haven't heard second. Danish also once,that too not completely. But he has made so many reels that I kinda remember the song and started liking it 😃

So for people like me promotion works

That's the fan in you speaking 😆 I too have got both songs on my playlist - but I am an unapologetic fan of both of them now.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

yeah right as hell , so many offers to arudeep n also for danish n nihal there were some promises , hope everyone gets what they deserve

Oh I forgot about manoj sir's promise he did fulfilled it Ashish n PD are going for a meeting with bhushan Kumar

They did have that meeting and it turned out to be like that scene from Rock On. Achchha hai, par better ho sakta hai types. Nothing came out of it. At least nothing announced so far.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Used to come up in my Google News feed..random pages I don't remember now

Okay, understood. I wonder how reliable those websites can be, though.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

First Arudeep song didn't have Arudeep as such. And the studio version is on mic.

Octopus will be a music video where I hope we won't see them with mic..will be more like 90s indipop videos. So they won't appear as uncomfortable as in studio version.

Was Tere bagair recorded after Pawan got Covid? That may explain autotune.

I feel that is no excuse for auto tuning his voice , hr would have made him sound like anyone but chose to give inputs of his voice !

As for me, I have heard both their songs multiple times, Sawai's first song once, haven't heard second. Danish also once,that too not completely. But he has made so many reels that I kinda remember the song and started liking it 😃

So for people like me promotion works

don't like the type of song that danish sung that mohobbat me ruswayi kind of 🤪 n that too sufi versions me to it's a big no , liked sawai's voice in the songs very much (not heard both songs completely but I whatever I listened too I loved)

Arudeep songs ko to uncountable baar dekh liya hoga in 1st week especially tere bagair until I listened to the real version without autotune , pd singing in a car playing ukelele as a support without any Mike , from that day I never watched the original video

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

don't like the type of song that danish sung that mohobbat me ruswayi kind of 🤪 n that too sufi versions me to it's a big no , liked sawai's voice in the songs very much (not heard both songs completely but I whatever I listened too I loved)

Arudeep songs ko to uncountable baar dekh liya hoga in 1st week especially tere bagair until I listened to the real version without autotune , pd singing in a car playing ukelele as a support without any Mike , from that day I never watched the original video

He did a brilliant job - during the first trip to hometown, I think.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

He did a brilliant job - during the first trip to hometown, I think.

no that one was with jyoti when she was singing n PD sang alongside her driving the car at the same time
Piyaazzz thumbnail

They did have that meeting and it turned out to be like that scene from Rock On. Achchha hai, par better ho sakta hai types. Nothing came out of it. At least nothing announced so far.

ok atleast they got a chance to meet him , maybe after sometime he himself calls them if he believes in them from the impression of the 1st meeting
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

no that one was with jyoti when she was singing n PD sang alongside her driving the car at the same time

Oh, then which is this? Do you have the link?

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Kahan news mein hai? Didn't read it on any of the fan pages on IG either. The other day I was wondering whether she has got a serviced apartment because her mobile video (songs she posted) didn't appear like a regular apartment.

Can you post the link. Not that I doubt you - just want to read it.

IG wale to keh rhe he same hotel room me he 🤣🤣🤣

No offense they were also joking 🤣