Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Jigra is not only the flop Alia has..Rocky Rani did well in overseas only .Now that part 2 is not being made ,it's crystal clear that Brahmastra was an epic disaster!

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi toh party shuru hui hai 🎶

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw, Alia now would suck up to Dinesh Vijan and Amar Kaushik after finishing Kjo's then Aditya Chopra's production house.

Edited by RedAmaranth - 7 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anyone wants to analyse these numbers. Yesterday Jigra was outperforming vvkwvv by a margin. Today it has collapsed. What could it be?

Self bought ticket

Or

Outrage on Social media

Screenshot_20241013-151408.png

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Jigra is not only the flop Alia has..Rocky Rani did well in overseas only .Now that part 2 is not being made ,it's crystal clear that Brahmastra was an epic disaster!

And that was sorely based on the goodwill overseas audiences have for KJo and Ranveer.

Let's not forget Sadak 2, most disliked movie trailer of all time. Kalank was a flop and killed KJo's directorial feature Takht. Brahmastra singlehandedly bankrupted Dharma. Darlings was one of the least watched OTT movies of its year. Gangubai didn't come anywhere near Bhansali's box office for his Deepika/Ranveer movies.

It's one thing to flop but every movie this girl makes creates new lows in the industry. Her releases are not just flops but disasters. This latest one being a PR nightmare that could finish off KJo and Alia for good.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

She is not finished, she knows to get her way. But Alia can't handle failure and her insecurity shows. If she can betray her own uncle for a script then she can go to any extent to save her position. Shraddha had the highest grossing film this year, Aloo couldn't even give a decent opening, she must be burning inside. This movie has exposed her stardom. They should have just opted for a ott release. Now Alia will be cautious with Alpha coz Sharvari has potential to overshadow her.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

After seeing Sharvari in Maharaj, I'm certain she'll overshadow Alia in a heartbeat. She oozed charisma and hearing that she has the full backing of support from Rani and YRF means that they are making Alpha as a starmaking role for Sharvari. I expect the camera to favor Sharvari from every angle and a final cut of the film that makes Alia look wan and lifeless in comparison.

I'm sure Rani will feel some satisfaction after having 2 Filmfares snatched away from her by the likes of this one. She has invested well in Sharvari.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's why I asked myself why YRF even wants to cast Alia after the HeartOfStone debacle and (now) Jigra...

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Always thought why yrf took Sharvari in Alpha as she is newcomer and Alpha seems like big scale movie. Somehow though yrf seems to be backing Sharvari otherwise giving huge movie like Alpha seem odd. Normally don't think Alia would have agreed to work with a newcomer having lead along with her but in yrf case Alia might not have any clout.

Can anyone answer: Q on Sadak 2 movie.

Ye Zindagi tera Shukriya is my favourite song .. just always heard the song without picturization. Other day though saw its picturization and my question is does both the leads die in the movie as that was shown in the song at the end. So did they really die in the movie?

Edited by Autumnn - 6 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

A -probable - collaboration with YRF tells me nothing exciting...for now...

Edited by Clochette - 6 days ago