Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

Kangana Ranaut takes a jibe at Alia Bhatt

Taking to her Instagram Stories, Kangana dropped a note that reads, "When you destroy woman centric films and make sure that they don't work, they don't work, even when you make them. Read that again. Thanks."

Kangana Ranaut's Indirect Dig At Alia Amid Jigra Mixed Reviews, Low Opening: When You Destroy... | Republic World

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kangana Ranaut takes a jibe at Alia Bhatt

Taking to her Instagram Stories, Kangana dropped a note that reads, "When you destroy woman centric films and make sure that they don't work, they don't work, even when you make them. Read that again. Thanks."

Kangana Ranaut's Indirect Dig At Alia Amid Jigra Mixed Reviews, Low Opening: When You Destroy... | Republic World

“When you try to destroy bollywood movies, then they don’t work even when you make them” 🤣

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iss paagal ki bachchi ki bhi konsi woman centric film hit hui hai, excpet for that one queen.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I read as local sociopath jibes Alia

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There was no need for anyone to destroy her films… they were disastrous on their own.smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Look who's talking smiley36 How should I take serious an actress who herself also didn't succeed in some of her 'woman-centric' movies...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Look who's talking smiley36 How should I take serious an actress who herself also didn't succeed in some of her 'woman-centric' movies...

I think that’s what saying. She’s basically accusing KJo of coming after her movies and now his isn’t working. She’s implying karma.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She should read it herself too😂

Also, not sure what she is going on about, Alia is actually being praised for her performance and they are saying it's a film where a character that is strong happens to be a woman (which is how it's always supposed to be, unlike whatever Kangana did in Dahaad)

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's the same with Deepika. Shat on flowerpot roles for years, now doing those roles herself and it's not elevating her career-graph.

smiley37 I thought this is just nuts !!