Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

That's RKR coming after 2 hits Srikanth n Stree in a single year.

5cr is a good opening for a non-commercial movie

elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Again it's proved, Shraddha was biggest star in stree 2 smiley37 Why RKR movie with popular actress tripti opened 1/10th of Stree that top very fresh . smiley36

Biggest star Shraddha's solo movie opened with 1cr smiley37That's 1/20th of Streeo

Rmcom movie with Ranbir opens @ 12 cr.

10 cr Ranbir n 2 cr Shraddha

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Same folks who taunted Deepika’s absolutely niche and boring film like Chapaak for opening at 4.7 crores ,that too with a clash with a big film Tanaji, are now justifying this abominable 4 crores for a supposedly stylish action movie by the country’s biggest superishtar. Now suddenly the so called stylish action movie conveniently becomes a niche movie. The hypocrisy is so thick that one can cut through it.smiley36

Edited by e1t53e - 8 days ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

Biggest star Shraddha's solo movie opened with 1cr smiley37That's 1/20th of Streeo

Rmcom movie with Ranbir opens @ 12 cr.

10 cr Ranbir n 2 cr Shraddha

Lol haseena parker opened at 1.5 crore in 2017 that too shraddha in that horrible mask get up. Here Alia is doing Action got the difference? smiley36 Alia with Ranvir Singh gave 10 crore opening so what is Alia contribution in it -5 crore.One more thing shraddha is being labelled as horrible actress by you all while Alia is the best in business today then still this low opening is a joke
Edited by behindyou - 8 days ago
elim thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Lol haseena parker opened at 1.5 crore in 2017 that too shraddha in that horrible mask get up. Here Alia is doing Action got the difference? smiley36 Alia with Ranvir Singh gave 10 crore opening so what is Alia contribution in it -5 crore.One more thing shraddha is being labelled as horrible actress by you all while Alia is the best in business today then still this low opening is a joke

Yes she was giving 1 cr opening even before OTT era smiley36

Ranveer Singh was giving Circus, Jayesh bhai type of bumper openings before RARKPK

That's true even movie reviewers forgot her cameo in stree2

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

...Is Dhadak 2 also a Dharma film? I wonder if KJo will try to sabotage this film.

Strangely (like with Sid) I feel the same...and that isn't a good feeling (to supect him to damage the career of certain actors/actresses).

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Strangely (like with Sid) I feel the same...and that isn't a good feeling (to supect him to damage the career of certain actors/actresses).

After what he did to Deepika's Gehraiyaan, I do believe he's capable of this. As you pointed out, if he can mock SRK by offering him the Rishi Kapoor role in SOTY, then he's definitely capable of sabotaging actors he has even less affection for with substandard films or tanking their promotions.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt about Sid (there were rumors they were both lovers, although I don't think that's true anymore) but I don't trust KJo's treatment of him anymore. And Kiara by extension. And definitely not with Kartik either.

If I was Tripti, I wouldn't want to work in anything remotely connected to Dharma. I've noticed Kriti and Shraddha both have kept their distance from Dharma. Deepika and Ranveer should do the same. Rocky aur Rani was a good role for Ranveer, but we saw how quickly KJo and Alia turned against him once he got better reviews than her but he was the one left without an award.

Seeing his old KWK interview where he's trying to goad Preity into a reaction by telling her over and over that Kareena was first choice for KHNH also shows me he was always like this towards outsiders. Actually, I'm surprised he was friendly enough with Preity that he offered her KHNH instead of Rani or that he worked with her again in KANK. She was one of his go-to actresses back then despite not coming from a film background like Kajol, Rani, and Kareena. Maybe the YRF backing or the Deol connection warmed him up to her? Or he was more interested in genuine talent over family connections back then?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Preity also was less expensive and more 'maniable'...and SRK liked to work with her (from Dil Se times).

Sid may have been through the 'casting couch' or not, but definitely Karan had a crush on him... but after some time, he did a lot to harm his career...

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Same folks who taunted Deepika’s absolutely niche and boring film like Chapaak for opening at 4.7 crores ,that too with a clash with a big film Tanaji, are now justifying this abominable 4 crores for a supposedly stylish action movie by the country’s biggest superishtar. Now suddenly the so called stylish action movie conveniently becomes a niche movie. The hypocrisy is so thick that one can cut through it.smiley36

Since Chhapaak, Deepika has been reduced to playing glorified item girl roles. It's clear to her and her fans what that movie did to her, regardless of what people or fans on forums say. The results speak for themselves, she hasn’t taken any risks since. Meanwhile producers are confident enough to invest in Alia with big budgets.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.