Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Please give a review later smiley1

I am not very good at giving review. Somewhere I read that, this is how you should make a woman oriented movie, where the main character happens to be a woman. I never could understand what people mean by this. Now I understand.

Movie has some flaws too, like the first half was little slow, and Vedang wasn’t that impressive in first half. Other than that all the main characters were very impressive and Alia bhatt fans can be proud of her, even if the movie doesn’t make “crores”.

I will no as no one gets finished based on just one or so movies not doing so well !! I mean Arjun Kapoor is getting movie as villian smh. Then we have some others like Akshay who has ups n downs n many other examples !! So no

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ranveer to finish ha

respect akki soor tho

ek chavni ke tickets nh kharedta khud se smiley32

but u promoting Singham which as these two in cameos simba sooryvanshi lol 😂 those two were comedians then cops esp simba
Edited by wat_up - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Joannna

Tiger made 280 crore in India alone and opened to 44.5 crores on the day before Diwali which is not an ideal day to release the film coz everyone is busy with prep work.

Shocking that Tiger made so much even after being a below- average movie.

Tiger 3 was a clean hit and most just can’t digest it but when we mention others who had great directors then there excuses. Anyhow I loved the movie so don’t care
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bilkul finished. She'll be doing cameos in Prabhas & SRKs film from next year, another 2 years will be judging India's got Talent( but not more than Nepo's), 5 years Divorce rumors with Ranbir & occasional sighting at Cannes where the media will take digs at her weight and IF will decide if Alia is more evil or Neetu.

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Bilkul finished. She'll be doing cameos in Prabhas & SRKs film from next year, another 2 years will be judging India's got Talent( but not more than Nepo's), 5 years Divorce rumors with Ranbir & occasional sighting at Cannes where the media will take digs at her weight and IF will decide if Alia is more evil or Neetu.

smiley37smiley37

I need your crystal ball.....mujhe apna future bhi dekhna hai....smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

SRK fans and Prabhas fans don't see it like that.

SRK-DP ..I won't post about..everyone knows

Look for the likes under each tweet.

They just said hi to each other in the film!Look at response.

https://x.com/BFilmy_Official/status/1840813309127184713

https://x.com/Rebelhere007/status/1812472647629820125

https://x.com/HailPrabhas007/status/1812480717651398724

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

To survive in BW..the ice cream vendor outside a theater should start counting money..when he/she sees a poster.

You have to be useful to your producer,director,co-star. Make a film look like blockbuster film, on announcement.

I will make solo film and win all awards..doesn't impress the distributors, exhibitors.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some comments are funny smiley1

I wonder how anyone would think what the topic title asked...There is enough proof about what Alia is able of as an actress and in marketing herself smiley1