Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

Rani has taken a great liking to Sharvari. After Vedaa and War 2..Alpha will be her 3rd action film. So much PR is going on with Sharvari in various action heroine Avatars,in print . I think they are grooming her to be the resident YRF heroine, after Vani failed.Sharvari is giving interviews coyly claiming that responsibility of Alpha rests on her shoulderssmiley36.

I am very watchful of how each star is photographed,presented,promoted for films ...or neglected.

Further Sharvari Munjya opened better than Jigra smiley36 and her taras item song was way popular. So credit war for Alpha bring it on smiley40
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah you wish smiley36

But after many more movies maybe smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Rani has taken a great liking to Sharvari. After Vedaa and War 2..Alpha will be her 3rd action film. So much PR is going on with Sharvari in various action heroine Avatars,in print . I think they are grooming her to be the resident YRF heroine, after Vani failed.Sharvari is giving interviews coyly claiming that responsibility of Alpha rests on her shoulderssmiley36.

I am very watchful of how each star is photographed,presented,promoted for films ...or neglected.

I wonder if the promotion of the film will revolve around Sharvari instead or instead highlight it as a 2-heroine film. I saw her in Maharaj and liked her a lot there. She had great screen presence.

Originally posted by: behindyou

Further Sharvari Munjya opened better than Jigra smiley36 and her taras item song was way popular. So credit war for Alpha bring it on smiley40

Munjya actually screened in my area unlike Jigra which isn't available in any theater near me. Another indicator of a rising star vs a false pretender being toppled.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I wonder if the promotion of the film will revolve around Sharvari instead or instead highlight it as a 2-heroine film. I saw her in Maharaj and liked her a lot there. She had great screen presence.

Munjya actually screened in my area unlike Jigra which isn't available in any theater near me. Another indicator of a rising star vs a false pretender being toppled.

Sharvari carries her pic with the director..shows it off. Because so far only she has a photo like this, which is unfair to Alia. She has given a few interviews where she is hyper for Alpha.She is a YRF talent and does as she is told.

https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/1827949826702459068

Edited by you2 - 8 days ago
altgr thumbnail

Are Akshay and Ajay finished after movies like Selfie, Sarfira, Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha etc?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alpha is going to tank just like Tiger 3. Nobody cares about this spy universe thing. None of the movies are connected to each other and there is no continuing storyline that people have a compulsion to watch all of them in a series. They will just watch the individual movies that interest them.

YRF has completely messed up this supposed universe and haven't created any overarching story.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Are Akshay and Ajay finished after movies like Selfie, Sarfira, Auron Mein Kahan Dum Tha etc?

Ajay gave one of the few hits this year

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just because one movie tanked? Is this a troll post? Her KJo papa will run to her rescue, just like how he took care of his other pet Ranbir.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia has to somehow manage her PR till end of next year.

Uske baad Alpha.

Adi Chopra shaking looking at Jigra opening numbers. smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

No. Alia is definitely not finished. But this is a big setback for her in terms of PR. The issue isn’t just that the movie has flopped. Flops happen to everyone. It’s the reactions and trolling that she’s receiving on social media. It’s the PR dramas before the release. There’s been a shift in public perception of Alia for a while now and it seems ready to boil over. I’m sure her PR team is having meetings to figure out how to counter the current negativity. If they’re not careful they can make it worse for her 🤷🏽‍♀️.