Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

Aah diwali….the time where everyone cleans their homes, does pooja, spends time with family , buy and gift each other sweets and gold

And buy tickets to these movies to be purposefully get irritated and ruin all the peace of mind they acquired …😭😭

Pass on the last part …✌️

I don't recall a good hindi movie releasing on Diwali. This has been happening since ages.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rangaaa

I don't recall a good hindi movie releasing on Diwali. This has been happening since ages.

I could be interesting to take a look at movies released on Diwali (like this article does):

https://www.outlookindia.com/art-entertainment/looking-back-at-diwali-releases-that-made-it-big-and-didn-t-news-330279

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No one beats deepika

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: forza

No one beats deepika

SLB recently said that when DP opened the door he was mesmerised! I don't think he even heard her nasal twang. She is my Leela ..he thought!

The same happened with Farah,when she saw Deepu..she may have heard her twanggg. But thought to hell with HNY ,I will make a film on her! The dreamy girl!

I sometimes wonder why her exes still talk about her..Do they still remember feeling tingly,listening to her then power to 100, south accentsmiley36.

Many movie goers will agree with Naomi Watts.

https://x.com/TeamDeepikaMY_/status/1844634427395277033

Edited by you2 - 9 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

No one beats deepika

As I'm not in this 'rat-race' scenario I don't ponder about who "beats" who. I relish in enjoying or I may feel disappointed with the respective casting... I think that I have enough experience to know that with actors/actresses, some roles just don't 'gel' with the personality of the respective actor/actress and that often money/personal interests play a major role.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

SLB recently said that when DP opened the door he was mesmerised! I don't think he even heard her nasal twang. She is my Leela ..he thought! ...

As this part is important to me, I skipped the rest...

I don't know who here had a personal encounter with Deepika...those, who did, would know that a n y comparison with Alia (e.g.) is ridiculous as they are totally different personalities with different vibes (still both likable).

ShahRukh is one of those rare gems who has no problems to respect the different traits a woman can have and appreciate them as what they are...and he showcases it very well in o n e movie (Jawan) with mentioning Alia and having Deepika in the movie...

Edited by Clochette - 9 days ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No one beats deepika

Kareena,Deepika,Arjun,Tiger have all been in the same boat.
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Oh and also would you vote for Madhuri or Vidya? And I mean generally smiley10

Madhuri & Vidya will be entering the Bollywood 'Hall Of Fame' smiley32

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Madhuri & Vidya will be entering the Bollywood 'Hall Of Fame' smiley32

Vince Carter just entered NBA Hall of fame

Can he still dunk the ball like it’s the year 2000 smiley36

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You had to go back to movies of 2 decades back.