SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Omg what’s happening in this forum. Can’t believe what I am reading here

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Just because someone does wrong doesn't mean you have the right to territories them. That makes you a miserable being as well. I have a problem with almost all of them but I would never stoop so low like you people and daily territories people. And mods are not partial they give the right punishment to the offenders

Edited by RockingSunny - 15 days ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: rolofaw

shut up C unt. Nobody cares what your cow dung mouth has to say. Go lick your rapist's balls bitch.

Till now you all wanted maroon the rap*st to get banned and now you are saying such inhumane stuff about other womensmiley32. Aa gaye apni aukaat pe?? This is what you are a dirt, filth
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I believe this is the end.. It is about time I guess..

I started with Naachgaana,then Bollywood Hungama forum,Both closed..I then moved here.I miss those Box office Analysts..learnt so much from them.This Forum had become a habit.Visited everyday. I open just 2 or 3 threads everyday.What a waste.

I will not miss this place at all.There are no good writers left here.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: himij

ain't you the same one who disturbed poor Dame Maggie Smith's thread? That departed soul could not even be commemorated in peace because you pitched a fight with FOD in dozens of posts in that thread. Don't pretend you are on some high horse. You are equally complicit as these terrorists trashing this place daily.

That mid triggered me so I had to defend myself. But atleast I accept my mistake of unintentionally derailing the thread. What about you?? I maybe whatever but better than all you dirts
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Till now you all wanted maroon the rap*st to get banned and now you are saying such inhumane stuff about other womensmiley32. Aa gaye apni aukaat pe?? This is what you are a dirt, filth

My goodness the filth posted freely on here is so disgusting. And the more I hear about certain members, the more disgusted I get and want to leave this place forever. My worst suspicions keep getting confirmed. People have total freedom to say whatever nonsense using troll accounts and it's just a regular evening around here.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

My goodness the filth posted freely on here is so disgusting. And the more I hear about certain members, the more disgusted I get and want to leave this place forever. My worst suspicions keep getting confirmed. People have total freedom to say whatever nonsense using troll accounts and it's just a regular evening around here.

Untill and unless a cyber cell is not attaching to this forum, these things would keep happeningsmiley19
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

What is happening here? I'm way out of the loop.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: ChaiTeaLatte

You want proof. Here is the proof.

This ID will be banned. While the member that has “river to sea” at bottom of every message has not been banned and will not be banned.

It’s time you get off your high horse and camouflaged support for these extremists and just openly support them.

There is nothing wrong with this message and I am confident I will be banned but the terrorist supporters will roam free here without any action on them.

That siggy is a different pov. It's not attacking anyone. If it would have attacked then I would have immediately reported her account like I reported supari khala's account. They all hate me and I also hate them. But I won't support any wrong for that matter
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mabaf

Let me explain it all.

Grumpydwarf has had a feud with SavitaBarbie. Both of them were fighting over D3viL because he wanted a friends with benefits relationship with these two former besties. Grumpydwarf has no looks so she agreed so a man will finally touch her. Savita wanted an exclusive relationship with D3viL but he refused as he wants a harem of women so Savita now hates Grumpydwarfs and doxes her.

Also Grumpydwarf decides that rapists like D3viL are a-okay in her book because rapists are the only men who are not choosy about ugly women. So she defends Jihadi Sharaban who is really a man but pretends to be a woman named Tanya and hates homosexuals. Also she defends Maroonporsche, a known rapist with a long history of drugging women while pimping out his wife to mafia thugs.

How do you know all this? What evidence do you have? Are you D3viL?