Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: worefow

what gali galoch have I used? I have been perfectly respectful as I was brought up with tameez and good manners.

I am a new user seeking to explore this interesting place. I came upon your conversation with a delightful individual and wanted to interject with my own thoughts. Instead of being welcomed I have been attacked for only trying to be involved. smiley19 are you naturally this nasty to all ppl or just me???

Oh it is not just me FOD! Everyone on this forum hates your guts! And you know it! And perhaps your greatest hater of all, is you! And you know that too.

982283 thumbnail

and I wish your family would do the right thing and send you to a psychiatrist! Lots of shadow work needs to be done about this self-loathing ! Btw I don’t think any male creep has collected so many photos of me and saved them. You truly take obsession to new heights!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 23 days ago
982283 thumbnail

I am the one obsessed with looks ? You spent 15 years here pointing out flaws in other people’s appearances prob so no one can see the insecurity you were hiding about your own. I never made racist level remarks about any actors Calling them lower caste or drivers? And I am obsessed with looks? Stop describing yourself!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 18 days ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

too short

too chocolatey boy look

dead and boring eyes like Ananya

zero personality

NeXT!

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

BTW Grumpydwarf, this is the first time I've seen enlarged pics of you. I don't know if you remember months ago I said I thought you resembled Parineeti. Actually I realize now that you're prettier than her (please don't tell Parineeti I said this lol). The funny thing is that literally every bit of description FOD has used to describe you is completely inaccurate. She's obsessed with your forehead for some reason (is this a fetish?) but it's not even remotely large from any angle. Your pics have such a strong dissociation from how she describes you that I wonder if FOD isn't actually describing her own reflection from the mirror in her posts full of vitriol.

Very toxic human being. I don't think mental health is any excuse. There are plenty of people who are mentally ill in the world, but they don't resort to racism, threats of gang-rape or acid throwing. This is someone who isn't human and even animals have more moral dignity.

thank you dear! 🙏 I appreciate it !

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh my god. I can’t breathe. I’m gonna faint

Help me.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAFmiwtIpDL/?igsh=MWxhdGNiOWloMW93

* IG account is not mine

I definitely approve of this add. Very well done.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

thank you dear! 🙏 I appreciate it !

Yes. You are very pretty. You have a youthful, innocent look from the pics i have seen on your profile.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

This skank FOD was totally enabled by the mods. She has been leeching on IF for the last 15 years and the mods don’t do anything about it.

Everyone knew Surly Devil is her but they didn’t do anything about it.

The mods and IF are totally complicit in enabling that behaviour.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Yes. You are very pretty. You have a youthful, innocent look from the pics i have seen on your profile.

Thank you dear! I appreciate it!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago

Vedang had better deliver. smiley41