Women making first moves: Khushi Vedang

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Belle you download bumble .. I'll do it too.. let's find eachother and then work on our game.

I'll work on not messaging, because I don't want to be a creep. And you work on not messaging because it's beneath you.

And then at the end of the week, we can score how miserable we were .. lolololol

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Belle you download bumble .. I'll do it too.. let's find eachother and then work on our game.

I'll work on not messaging, because I don't want to be a creep. And you work on not messaging because it's beneath you.

And then at the end of the week, we can score how miserable we were .. lolololol

LOL! smiley37

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 months ago
982283 thumbnail
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Being a man must be a nightmare. I can't imagine approaching people to ask them out unless I'm drunk or something. This is where I'm a bad feminist 😆, I'd rather wait to be approached. Hmmm on the other hand if you so much as smile at guys to test the waters gale hi pad jaate Hain

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Being a man must be a nightmare. I can't imagine approaching people to ask them out unless I'm drunk or something. This is where I'm a bad feminist 😆, I'd rather wait to be approached. Hmmm on the other hand if you so much as smile at guys to test the waters gale hi pad jaate Hain

smiley36

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I mean if you have tried to intiate a conversation several times or make some move. But the effort is not reciprocated. I think it is fear of rejection ultimately for everyone. That is what is really beneath them.

But LOL! smiley37

I think initiating and then reciprocating, is easy. I don't know why the app would boast about being able to start a convo with a bang?? When all the funk of a relationship/friendship happens after the hi!

I think people begin to have trouble once an attachment starts, then abandonment issues start to creep in. If a girl can't message the guy.. a hey what's up? Then are they even friends? .. or are her communication skills incredibly low? Or confidence low? or do women really think it's beneath them to message lolol? I think if a girl can't message the guy a random what's up, then unfortunately it's time for the guy to pack up. There is only so much a guy can message or do w/o being seen as a creep. Ha

Obviously ourrrr communication skills are on point.

Let's start our own app.. that sends automatic messages to the guy when they feel like the girl has abandonment issues ..or is a snot.. lololol or the guys a creeper and sends too many ...then the app restricts him.

Kushi .. isn't very pretty.. but it gets worse when she starts talking. I am glad she has downloaded the app.. lol

You edited btw . I replied but my warning level didn't let me post. So I'll hit reply and see ..if it lands

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I think initiating and then reciprocating, is easy. I don't know why the app would boast about being able to start a convo with a bang?? When all the funk of a relationship/friendship happens after the hi!

I think people begin to have trouble once an attachment starts, then abandonment issues start to creep in. If a girl can't message the guy.. a hey what's up? Then are they even friends? .. or are her communication skills incredibly low? Or confidence low? or do women really think it's beneath them to message lolol? I think if a girl can't message the guy a random what's up, then unfortunately it's time for the guy to pack up. There is only so much a guy can message or do w/o being seen as a creep. Ha

Obviously ourrrr communication skills are on point.

Let's start our own app.. that sends automatic messages to the guy when they feel like the girl has abandonment issues ..or is a snot.. lololol or the guys a creeper and sends too many ...then the app restricts him.

Kushi .. isn't very pretty.. but it gets worse when she starts talking. I am glad she has downloaded the app.. lol

You edited btw . I replied but my warning level didn't let me post. So I'll hit reply and see ..if it lands

It is a really dumb idea perhaps for people who don’t know basic social cues. People on YouTube were saying tinder has this feature anyway. I haven’t been on either of these apps for about a year now. So busy getting other shit in my life going.

I bet you anything you and I can put our heads together and create a much better and more successful app. If we both had the time once again.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

You know what I hate ? That I am obsessed with this couple smiley42