Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Confirmed dating

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is a really dumb idea perhaps for people who don’t know basic social cues. People on YouTube were saying tinder has this feature anyway. I haven’t been on either of these apps for about a year now. So busy getting other shit in my life going.

I bet you anything you and I can put our heads together and create a much better and more successful app. If we both had the time once again.

I think you and I should be the next Jay Shetty for the dating world. We could do tours, make our videos. For example in one them, I could send you a million messages and then you can show girls how to use the block feature, in another I'll stare at you ..and creep you out...and then you can explain how my behaviour is oftputting, and you end up with a guy that isn't awkward, and I end up living with my mother.

Annnnd in another I can write to you, but you are too scared to write back straight away you b/c you are worried that you will get attached..or i wont write back straight away... so youll end up lonely at the end of that clip, and I'll be going to Disney land with another girl.

We can teach people how to friendzone everyone, we have enough experience there that we owe it to the rest of the world to share.

We will be a mix of Jay Shetty and Hot Sadia .. we would be amazing. We steal her advice and re-enact them in our videos.. I mean God gave us good looks and smart brains..but we have used our brains..time to use our good looks...what say?

Jay Shetty and his wife have colourful eyes, I think we should wear matching blue contacts as well. And I know what you are thinking? Do you have to marry me ? ... and the answer is.......yessss ... because after being inspired by chamkila ..I think why go 50/50 with profits..this way we both get 100% of the profits!

982283 thumbnail

^Umm sorry Sul but mixing business with marriage is one of the creepiest things a guy can do. It is like treating a women as a business transaction. So no to the marriage part.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So were they pretending to date coz of this?

Or did they get this coz they are dating?

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think you clearly don’t understand this feature…bumble is women first app, so if I match with a woman I have to wait for her to text. She has to initiate the convo after we match because I am not allowed to text first that’s how the app is designed. If she doesn’t initiate the convo, our match expires.

Opening move takes that anxiety away from both the man and the woman.

She can just add a question after we match that I can respond to. And then she decides if she wants to take the convo further. So neither the girl has to avoid texting like it is beneath her or the man looks like a creep. It’s an equal game. What’s stupid here?

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I think you clearly don’t understand this feature…bumble is women first app, so if I match with a woman I have to wait for her to text. She has to initiate the convo after we match because I am not allowed to text first that’s how the app is designed. If she doesn’t initiate the convo, our match expires.

Opening move takes that anxiety away from both the man and the woman.

She can just add a question after we match that I can respond to. And then she decides if she wants to take the convo further. So neither the girl has to avoid texting like it is beneath her or the man looks like a creep. It’s an equal game. What’s stupid here?

How hard is it to say, "Hey, how are you doing?" You matched after all it is not like she just showed up in your DMs without giving a rats ass about whether you might be interested or not.

Basskarrr thumbnail

How hard is it to say, "Hey, how are you doing?" You matched after all it is not like she just showed up in your DMs without giving a rats ass about whether you might be interested or not.

Bumble does not allow men to message after they match. Only the woman can…if she doesn’t the match expires. are you ranting without even knowing how it works?
982283 thumbnail

Bumble does not allow men to message after they match. Only the woman can…if she doesn’t the match expires. are you ranting without even knowing how it works?

I have used Bumble! And Tinder already had the feature. I meant it shouldn’t be hard for the woman to say, “Hi.” Where do I look confused?

Basskarrr thumbnail

I have used Bumble! And Tinder already had the feature. I meant it shouldn’t be hard for the woman to say, “Hi.” Where do I look confused?

Your original reply

All I cleared to you was that men can’t text first after they match because they’re not allowed by the app.

Edited by Basskarrr - 4 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Your original reply

All I cleared to you was that men can’t text first after they match because they’re not allowed by the app.

Yeah she did not show up in you DMs saying, "Hey, how are you?" You guys matched and this is why she said, "Hey, how are you?"