Ranbir went to Kangu’s house to offer her Sanju!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kangu and Sanju went for an award function in Delhi.. Aamir and DP were there. People felt there was something going between Aamir and Kangu those days. RK must have found her extra hot then. He must have tried his luck with another Khan girl.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Kangu and Sanju went for an award function in Delhi.. Aamir and DP were there. People felt there was something going between Aamir and Kangu those days. RK must have found her extra hot then. He must have tried his luck with another Khan girl.

am sure Hrithik also found her hot. These guys will do anything that moves, and she's better than most of the women he's been moving with.smiley36It's of course good for him that he was able to successfully deny the whole thing and get her shamed for it. Tricky, very trickysmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But consider the source Kangeroo is nuts

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

As our Father's said to us growing up 'ko lewanay ye nu lara sha, a ko rogha ye nu na ba ze

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope we are talking about Sanju the movie?smiley20 smiley2

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This reminds me (maybe because I rewatched YBP's video on her controversies) of her saying Hritik begged her to be a part of Kites and Hritik saying my dad spoke to her, she thought she won't get the screentime, so she denied, so Rakesh Roshan met her and they discussed the movie😭

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well considering this woman has turned out to be a pathological liar, I will always think twice before believing anything which comes out of her gutter mouth

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

This reminds me (maybe because I rewatched YBP's video on her controversies) of her saying Hritik begged her to be a part of Kites and Hritik saying my dad spoke to her, she thought she won't get the screentime, so she denied, so Rakesh Roshan met her and they discussed the movie😭

I used to like Rakesh Roshan until some actress cast in one of his movies made allegations against him that he employs the casting couch and is notorious for this.

Now I wonder how exactly Rakesh Roshan convinced Kangana to do this movie...smiley26

Also should be noted that Hrithik's sister has also come out against her father and brother. She sided with Kangana and said Kangana is telling the truth.

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/rakesh-roshan-sunaina-roshan-love-affair-kashmiri-muslim-terrorist/

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I hope its not true. Even Ranbir deserves better than kangna.