Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

^I actually did some research in all this. Mouni actually had a fall out with so many people not just sanjeeda. One of them being Amit and his wife Ruby who was Mouni’s cosmetic surgeon as well. Apparently, Mouni used to live in their house ever since her Kyon ki days & stayed there till she got Naagin & became Huge. Ruby got arrested in Dubai in 2017 in her clinic & Mouni dropped her like Hot potato. After this she and Sanjeeda also stopped talking to each other.

Well this is Amit side of story. Mouni has not said a word regarding it till today.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find Sanjeeda so beautiful smiley42She’s one natural beauty and talented actress as well so a complete package. Could have been more successful.

But I will admit her Insta page was really weird when I checked it maybe a year or so back. It was filled with her hot hot pictures. Somehow very unlike her? I mean it just felt weird and forced.

I have no idea about her equation with Mouni though.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Sanjeeda has changed she doesn’t let her ex husband Aamir Ali meet their daughter (he said this in an interview) and posts hot/ inappropriate type of photos. Apparently she is dating Harshvardan Rane

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her behavior changed a lot. She use to be a very happy girl but now she is a completely difference person. How she treated her ex husband and now does not let meet their daughter is very cruel. I hope she takes professional help. Why punish her daughter in all this?

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I haven't followed Sanjeeda offscreen but from what I have seen and read about Mouni, the latter seems to be an opportunist.

It's sad to read of a marriage failing apart but best not to draw assumptions. Who knows what transpired between two people. All said and done, it isn't easy being a single parent.

Good to see Sanjeeda in Heeramandi. Hope her role here opens avenues for even better opportunities in the future. She was brilliant in the show 'Ek Haseena Thi'.