Posted: 1 months ago

'मालिक', पैदा नहीं हुए तो क्या, बन तो सकते हैं 😎

A New Star is born made 🤩

100 Cr. Opening guarantee smiley41

Edited by hasini009 - 1 months ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Box office king is back in a new avatar. I am guessing an easy 500 crore domestic.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The next Amitabh Bachan smiley32

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All of you seem to be manifesting for RKR... smiley36 remember words are powerful

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

smiley37 The comments here. Really what were the boys smoking. smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

All of you seem to be manifesting for RKR... smiley36 remember words are powerful

As it is about mocking Rajkummar, manifestation won't work here...

Well, maybe, it's indeed a remake about 'a' police shooting incident like in Narayanan's movie...however, it is written that's an action thriller (not a political one) and Rajkummar will have the role of a gangster which would also fit to the Malayalam movie...

Anyways, Pulkit made a very good Bhakshak, so I'm quite confident....(and I also think that the rioting in the Malayalam movie had been instigated by police and politics, so that corruptive 'team work' would fit to the tone of Bhakshak)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

As it is about mocking Rajkummar, manifestation won't work here...

Only words matter. Universe doesn't understand whether it is positive or negative or sarcasm. I am not saying it can happen just that words are powerful and everyone saying it even in mocking way still those are words. So anything can happen. :)

TigersGirl thumbnail
This ug face has no star power. He deserves to be cast in TV serials or radio if that's still a thing.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

From my side, the star power of an actor isn't what really matters to me (not even the star power SRK has), it's what he/she gives me in the role he/she enacts...the former is made by the reaction of random people, the latter is based on my personal reaction/connection to the respective performance.

I can relate to the love SRK gets because I experienced his charisma, the aura that surrounds him, that he emanates - on and off screen. Rajkummar should not chase the adulation through pr-hype, but through the honesty in his work...not every actor is born to create a connection to the masses, to quasi become a member of a houshold, to trigger strong and lasting emotions.

I don't think that Rajkummar is made to touch, to even influence and/or change the life of individuals the way some stars do, but he is able to make people connect to the characters he enacts which makes him a very good actor.