Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Did you ask SRK this question? When Dunki flopped and opened at just 28 crore ? Or when Zero opened at 19. Which is way less than HNY and Chennai Express, released 10 years ago in 2013/2014.

Kabhi Shraddha ko uske merits per bhi defend kar lo.....yaa SRK,Alia, Ranbir ko lana zarooi hai....oh wait......Shraddha has no merit.....smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kabhi Shraddha ko uske merits per bhi defend kar lo.....yaa SRK,Alia, Ranbir ko lana zarooi hai....oh wait......Shraddha has no merit.....smiley37

Oh this isn’t about Shraddha, it’s about your one-sided rules and theories that you love to thop onto others, but have no response when it comes to your favs.

If Shraddha is so insignificant then ignore her na? Why spending all day and night on this forum to convince yourself otherwise smiley36

Oh this isn’t about Shraddha, it’s about your one-sided rules and theories that you love to thop onto others, but have no response when it comes to your favs.

If Shraddha is so insignificant then ignore her na? Why spending all day and night on this forum to convince yourself otherwise smiley36

I was ignoring Shraddha....did you see me in the review thread?? I am answering in the threads you are making about my favorites....smiley37

Shraddha per thread banao...main toh jhaankne bhi nahi aaoongi...smiley16

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I was ignoring Shraddha....did you see me in the review thread?? I am answering in the threads you are making about my favorites....smiley37

Shraddha per thread banao...main toh jhaankne bhi nahi aaoongi...smiley16

You were ignoring her? You’ve spent the ENTIRE day saying SHRADDHA SHRADDHA SHRADDHA smiley36 smiley37if this is ignoring, I can’t imagine what giving attention looks like. Yikes.

You were ignoring her? You’ve spent the ENTIRE day saying SHRADDHA SHRADDHA SHRADDHA smiley36 smiley37if this is ignoring, I can’t imagine what giving attention looks like. Yikes.

Only in the threads you made to pull down Alia,SRK,Ranbir , Suhana.......Review thread mein mera mera post dikha do...smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Only in the threads you made to pull down Alia,SRK,Ranbir , Suhana.......Review thread mein mera mera post dikha do...smiley37

Sorry I can’t take anyone who lists Suhana in the same sentence as Indias top stars seriously smiley36
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Awww stop crying please and stop exaggerating….If things don’t go your way, just start victimhood…🤣.
You literally said Shraddha needs to get knocked up asap when you came to know Alia was preggers. And you also said DP spread her legs or some such disgusting remark. I call it mysogynistic just to be polite and this is a pg13 site. So yeah…just zip it!

Hope those who are crying with you and loving your post, have some pearls of wisdom to throw on your disgusting comments on Shraddha and DP

oh god itna nh pelna tha bhag gai na wo ab smiley37
hasini009 thumbnail

No. She’ll gonna have an accidental meeting with Amar Kaushik at an Airport, run to him and ask if there’s any possibility of casting her in his next moviesmiley16

ps:if any Aloo’s PR reading this, haath dhoke mere peeche mat pado. nothing wrong in asking for a job. if you don’t ask, you will not get it.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Bigger superstar ka toh pata nahi.. which I don't agree actually.. but fact remains that her box-office numbers for Day 1 has beaten RK and Sallman. Beating numbers of Salman was biggest surprise here. He doesn't even have 45 cr opening day nor 350 cr lifetime which is a shocker considering how big of a superstar he is in real.

Now Bhai fans will come here smiley24smiley37

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Now Bhai fans will come here smiley24smiley37

Ek Bhai fan ghoom raha hai..smiley37.lekin usko sirf cunning sarook saar se matlab hai....bhai bhi dhul rahe hain saath mein.....smiley37

Waise cinta naa karo...Hritik ka bhi number lagega....smiley37

BM ke time per Ranveer ko bhi aise he chane jhaad per chadhaya tha....ab dekh lo....smiley37smiley37