Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

chal koi nh samjh sakta

Dargai tum pora expose hone k baad us se

Sara ghussa ab mujhe py 🥲

I ain't scared, don't live in fear. this is just a forum, things said in heat of moments. i feel i have wronged or said something that shouldn't have ,i have taken to MOD, immediately. but that only oncesmiley36 intentionally, unintentionally, not shying away from admitting my mistake, hey you gotta own it.

and i don't have to justify this to members , as long as i have not personally attacked/ insulted them. let the MODS take actions, i am happy i brought it to their attention.

anyways, i found your posts aggressive with that language last few days. i know i am badtamiz but you? smiley36was not expecting that from you. anyways, sorry if hurt your feelings .smiley43no intention.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I ain't scared, don't live in fear. this is just a forum, things said in heat of moments. i feel i have wronged or said something that shouldn't have ,i have taken to MOD, immediately. but that only oncesmiley36 intentionally, unintentionally, not shying away from admitting my mistake, hey you gotta own it.

and i don't have to justify this to members , as long as i have not personally attacked/ insulted them. let the MODS take actions, i am happy i brought it to their attention.

anyways, i found your posts aggressive with that language last few days. i know i am badtamiz but you? smiley36was not expecting that from you. anyways, sorry if hurt your feelings .smiley43no intention.

hurt lol

App kon ho Bhai.

Aggressive lol never here its all fun n troll for me lol

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bigger question is.....how much will Shraddha's next movie open for....65 cr or 75 cr....since she has been declared a bigger superstar than the 3 Khans...izzat ka sawal hai....smiley39

Did someone say this?
I’ve heard such claims only from kangana and vidya balan..

Ans as for shraddah next movie.. I don’t think even her fans are making claims abt her next movie opening big… but alia gang sure are sowing these seeds so they can pull her down…

Kindly enlighten me after BRahmasta opening ( in which her role was not only forgettable but panned by reviewers) at 36cr Alia’s next movie with a popular male star and a blockbuster director struggled to open at 11cr even with corporate bookings…

So I don’t understand the point you guys are trying to make with talking abt her next movie when her current movie is on only her 2nd day…

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Did someone say this?
I’ve heard such claims only from kangana and vidya balan..

Ans as for shraddah next movie.. I don’t think even her fans are making claims abt her next movie opening big… but alia gang sure are sowing these seeds so they can pull her down…

Kindly enlighten me after BRahmasta opening ( in which her role was not only forgettable but panned by reviewers) at 36cr Alia’s next movie with a popular male star and a blockbuster director struggled to open at 11cr even with corporate bookings…

So I don’t understand the point you guys are trying to make with talking abt her next movie when her current movie is on only her 2nd day…

YES!!

Not going to answer more than that and I haven't read your whole post...I hate going in circles....

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

YES!!

Not going to answer more than that and I haven't read your whole post...I hate going in circles....

Then there is no point in any further debate,

I logged into the forums after more than 2 weeks.. looks like another hiatus is needed… what is becoming of this place…

Edited by JustWandering - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

hurt lol

App kon ho Bhai.

Aggressive lol never here its all fun n troll for me lol

Kyon Bri se pange le raha hai...Animal ko sabse pehle isne he bash kiya tha....smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Kyon Bri se pange le raha hai...Animal ko sabse pehle isne he bash kiya tha....smiley36

who cares about that

Ya jo frauds zaida moral police banty ha un ky expose ma maza ata h us ma kick h ma ne to mazay kare pangy nahi

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Then there is no point in any further debate,

I logged into the forums after more than 2 weeks.. looks like another hiatus is needed… what is becoming of this place…

Arre yaar I am sorry if anything I said hurt you.......but kitna attack ho raha on Alia,Bira and SRK since last 2 days....ye bhi toh dekho....I really didn't care about Shraddha....I just thought she is cunning that is all...smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Will Alia sign movie with Rajkumar Rao?"

I don't think so...(which doesn't mean that it won't happen smiley2)

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

...I really didn't care about Shraddha....I just thought she is cunning that is all...smiley36

Why she is cunning? Aisa kya kar diya??