Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

18 months (at least) till the next film release for your idol.Everybody has to keep the momentum going. Keep up the josh.

Oh IDK about anything else but your salty tears are extremely delicious.

Cope up 🤡

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Thank you for continuing to post the hard truths that certain people on this forum refuse to accept. They don't see that a certain RK is entirely a PR star and has no box office power on his own without aping off of Sanjay Dutt and Vanga.

Dhoom 2 was the franchise's commercial and critical peak. Aamir singlehandedly destroyed Dhoom 3. Dhoom 3's only saving grace are Katrina's songs which are still beloved to this day. That's all people remember from that movie.

Dhoom is now a dead franchise so I see nothing worth celebrating here.

Ranbir's in-house publicist Himesh Mankad put out the PR article on his birthday. He tried his best to grab as much attention as possible- everything from #couplegoals spam, parading the cute baby, lining up 10 fans outside his apartment building and taking close-cropped pics/videos smiley39, getting a Dhoom article released, etc. If there was an actual official announcement from YRF, then at least the celebration would make sense.

Even if it ever happens, he will already be in his late 40s by then. What a reboot. Vedang and Ibrahim will get old but RK will remain young and upcoming.smiley37

Edited by hotchoco - 21 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Ranbir's in-house publicist Himesh Mankad put out the PR article on his birthday. He tried his best to grab as much attention as possible- everything from #couplegoals spam, parading the cute baby, lining up 10 fans outside his apartment building and taking close-cropped pics/videos smiley39, getting a Dhoom article released, etc. If there was an actual official announcement from YRF, then at least the celebration would make sense.

Even if it ever happens, he will already be in his late 40s by then. Vedang and Ibrahim will get old but RK will remain young and upcoming.smiley37

I figured it was all just PR to tie in with Ranbir's birthday by making a fake announcement. The fact that there's been no official confirmation from YRF should be the eye-opener here that there's no real casting but try explaining that to the peanut gallery here who took one tweet and made it into pages and pages of endless celebration.

All I can say is that we'll see what happens but premature celebration will only backfire. And yes, I'm glad someone else is pointing out what Kangana also said that the media acts like Ranbir is some up and coming star over and over. He's been in this industry almost 17 years now and despite turning 42, he looks at least a decade older. Drinking ages him and the excesses of the Kapoor family seems to be a fate none of them can escape.

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not only did YRF post a shady tweet for RK on their Insta. They followed up with a random Ranveer videosmiley37 on RK's birthday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAc2nmPvB-z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAdtfnyP72x/

Like I said.RK has given Rocket Singh (20crs),BAH(35 crs,Shamshera (41 crs) as gifts to Yashraj films.

RK doesn't have the speed, agility,swag to be considered for any film which he has to move.These are hard times for his fans..Their exulting over a PR article..is embarrassing to for everyone else to watch.

Edited by you2 - 21 days ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I figured it was all just PR to tie in with Ranbir's birthday by making a fake announcement. The fact that there's been no official confirmation from YRF should be the eye-opener here that there's no real casting but try explaining that to the peanut gallery here who took one tweet and made it into pages and pages of endless celebration.

All I can say is that we'll see what happens but premature celebration will only backfire. And yes, I'm glad someone else is pointing out what Kangana also said that the media acts like Ranbir is some up and coming star over and over. He's been in this industry almost 17 years now and despite turning 42, he looks at least a decade older. Drinking ages him and the excesses of the Kapoor family seems to be a fate none of them can escape.

Mankad is a Bhai fan who used to regularly engage in fan wars and call people homophobic slurs. He's the OG samosa. Now that he is a "journalist," he does have news related to the industry. But he does a lot of paid stuff as well. This is the guy that declared Cirkus was a laugh riot and the greatest trailer of the year. When it got slammed, he did paid tweets saying the trailer looks amazing on the big screen because it's not made for TV, along with other samosas. That's one example I remember but he is always doing stuff like this. Those samosa accounts all get paid. Take everything with a huge grain of salt.

Oh, now I am remembering more like claiming Deepika is making a 300 crore Draupadi movie, Katrina is making a 300 crore superhero movie (he loves 300, I guess), etc. He was writing fake articles about Bhai's "muscle power" as Tiger 3 was tanking. Some of his news is correct but you have to weed out the paid spam that he does.

And even if it's true, this won't come out for 4 or 5 years. They spammed so much about Brahmastra sequels and I doubt that will ever happen either. smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Himesh has posted the most ridiculous PR pieces on RK

I will start with thissmiley8

https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1727985141442826256

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

Not only did YRF post a shady tweet for RK on their Insta. They followed up with a random Ranveer videosmiley37 on RK's birthday!

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAc2nmPvB-z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAdtfnyP72x/

Like I said.RK has given Rocket Singh (20crs),BAH(35 crs,Shamshera (41 crs) as gifts to Yashraj films.

RK doesn't have the speed, agility,swag to be considered for any film which he has to move.These are hard times for his fans..Their exulting over a PR article..is embarrassing to for everyone seals to watch.

YRF loves Ranveer, as they should smiley1

Honestly, I feel we should name you the resident truth-teller of this forum. You always come backed up with stats and proof while haters claim the most unsubstantiated claims. And of course, they target you with silly accusations that you're just a stan with too much time on their hands and you make up your graphs. What nonsense, they just can't admit that all the evidence is against them.

All of Ranbir's movies are currently in limbo. The Instagram pics they keep circulating in "his" Dhoom 4 thread is full of movies that lack producers and are in development hell. Brahmastra sequels, Love and War, Ramayana, and now Dhoom 4. Only Animal Park is set in stone and that has nothing to do with Ranbir. Replace him with any other actor and it would be as much a surefire hit. Audiences are coming for the IP and content there, not the actor.

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Mankad is a Bhai fan who used to regularly engage in fan wars and call people homophobic slurs. He's the OG samosa. Now that he is a "journalist," he does have news related to the industry. But he does a lot of paid stuff as well. This is the guy that declared Cirkus was a laugh riot and the greatest trailer of the year. When it got slammed, he did paid tweets saying the trailer looks amazing on the big screen because it's not made for TV, along with other samosas. That's one example I remember but he is always doing stuff like this. Those samosa accounts all get paid. Take everything with a huge grain of salt.

Oh, now I am remembering more like claiming Deepika is making a 300 crore Draupadi movie, Katrina is making a 300 crore superhero movie (he loves 300, I guess), etc. He was writing fake articles about Bhai's "muscle power" as Tiger 3 was tanking. Some of his news is correct but you have to weed out the paid spam that he does.

And even if it's true, this won't come out for 4 or 5 years. They spammed so much about Brahmastra sequels and I doubt that will ever happen either. smiley36

I wasn't familiar with this person but I had heard posts about him in the past that he's all hype and has no substance. So when I saw the "news" was spread by him and circulating around here, I figured it was more hot air but I thought there's nothing to be gained by mentioning this. The stans are too hyped up by this empty news that they won't listen to reason. Let them have this birthday and hype train which carries no passengers except themselves. They'll learn the truth soon enough.

And the same PR publications keep hyping on about Brahmastra sequels. Not just 2, but even 3 and I think 4 too. LOL, they couldn't even get one to work and they're talking about sequels still. Nobody believes this except empty-headed stans on Instagram who are convinced Brahmastra is the biggest franchise of all time. So glad that I never bothered watching this movie, not even for free on OTT.

Originally posted by: screwdance

all this is absolutely true. why would YRF agree to work with Ranbir when he has only given them flops. some of their biggest flops to date. And Dhoom franchise is at an all-time low right now so why entrust it to a hack with no proven credentials? plz use common sense ppl.

Aamir really tanked the Dhoom franchise. It's in a very bad place right now. I agree, it makes no sense to hand it over to someone who lacks the starpower to carry it. His biggest hits (Sanju and Animal Park) relied on Sanjay Dutt and Vanga.

For people saying that Dhoom 4 will be a reboot and scrap Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, I find that ridiculous. We saw what happened to the Race franchise with Race 3 when Salman Khan took over. You can't get much bigger than Salman but that film failed and derailed the franchise. Saif is not a big star but people want him back because they have nostalgia for Race. It's not Race without him which is why they're listening to the audiences and bringing him back. Would be very foolish for Dhoom 4 to make the same mistake as Dhoom 3.

And I don't believe Uday Chopra would be cut out of his own brother's production. So that's another thing. Dhoom franchise is all he has left for a film career.

Finally, YRF has proven that whenever they are in dire straits, they always go for SRK. Historically, SRK is the one who has saved YRF over and over. Chak De India was YRF's last big hit in the late 2000s. All their other movies were failing (this was the era when Rani and Preity's careers fizzled out). Aditya Chopra specifically went back to directing because he knew YRF needed a victory or it would be the end. That's how we got Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi with SRK and it was more than just a victory. It was the highest grossing YR film of all time when it came out. We saw again how bad the 2010s were for YRF but it was SRK's Pathaan that saved them from collapse. If Dhoom 4 ever becomes a thing again, and there's a big emphasis on ever, it will most likely be with SRK. Aditya Chopra knows who he can rely on and it isn't Ranbir.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Will his PR do something as huge as announcing him the lead of Doom 4 if he is not? I doubt it, he is definitely doing the film. You all will get mocked like hell later when he gets announced officially is all I am saying...ofc it can be the opposite too and you all can then get a gotcha on that trio of RanLia stans and their multiple alt accomplice..lol

P.S. The Doom 4 typo was unintentional but I love how ironic it is so gonna leave it

Edited by elaichichai - 21 days ago