Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Oh boy! Is that Hrithik’s son - second from right??

He looks like fardeen khan and younger one looks like zayed khan

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mungerilal ke haseen sapne.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, oh...what do you r e a l l y know about Hirithik's sister? I would be v e r y cautious to believe in certain things she says.

Hrithik may be self-conscious, but not narcissistic.

lol dont say like this.smiley17smiley36 Kuch toh hanky panky Hrithik ne kiya. Naughty very naughtysmiley2smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/bypriyashah-bollywood-kangana-ranaut-3owzW3a5BCNAID3qKs

"Could we re-evaluate the secret email exchanges again?" smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hope it’s true! Hrithik can do better

HR will never easily walk away from that pelvis- to-hip ratio! smiley37

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

What’s the age difference

RK & HR are truly on to something! smiley32

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't think that this is based on a narcissistic trait but much more referring to his self-consciousness about his looks...it must not be easy to him to mainly be a beauty-idol. (Maybe Minty knows a bit more about him than I do...)

I don't know either. What I will say is that I never believed Kangana or that they even had a relationship, despite most people thinking there was something going on between them but Hrithik was too embarrassed to commit to her or only saw her as a fling. I was surprised to see Vidya Balan supported Kangana.

But after I read some of her actual emails, I do feel he mistreated her and that there was something there. At the very least, if he saw he invested shew as in him, it was his duty to politely turn her down instead of just ignoring her mass emails. After all, it was him and his father who recruited her to join his movie since she initially didn't even want to do it. I've seen this pattern too many times of men chasing after women, when they initially say no, and after winning them over, dumping them because they got what they wanted. And Hrithik is rather notorious for his affairs even if his reputation is not considered as sleazy as Akshay.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Umm narcissistic is a very strong word. Some members are taking it very casually. I highly doubt Hrithik is narcissistic. Divorces happens but that does not mean one person is narcissistic. If he was, Suzy would never had supported him in kangana case or be friends with him. Can we really kangana seriously? I use to, but not recently.

Yes Hrithik loves his health. I remember he mentioned the diet Srk used for Om shanti Om would not be healthy for him. Hrithik eats clean and always maintained his weight. As for Saba, I find her very controlling. He do loves her but not sure if they will get married. Saba really needs to let go of producers did not give her work just because she is dating Hrithik. In any industry you have to promote yourself. Hope whatever they will decide will make them happy.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Are they seen together recently? Didn't see any so from looks of it may be broke up. As when these couples break they are not seen together like Malaika Arjun.