Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Hmm. I knew he would be forced to make a statement post that deepfake.

"Still married, sorry (on paper?)"

Aur bhi fishy lag raha hai absmiley36. Isse acha chup hi rehta. The entire family is cuckoo.

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Statement is okay (not saying the word "happily"). smiley1

Rumours will still continue smiley2

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Statement is okay (not saying the word "happily"). smiley1

Rumours will still continue smiley2

Or 'on paper'smiley37

(Word count Word count Word count Word count)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That would give an information, they don't want to give...they prefer the speculations (keeping them also in the e-papers and sm) smiley1

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so bored already 🥱

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Abhi-Aish together/ not-together is the one thing that keeps both of them in the news..since they barely have much work now..Aish's disasters at Cannes are not helping her either....Abhi is mediocre in every way as usual..So they both know what they are doing..it would take one proper joint appearance to shut the trolls up..but they purposely are fanning, we were/ are/ are not on a break thing..it makes the headlines..gives them the attention.

But Abhi going alone to Olympics was so weird..does he not have any friends now? Back in early 2000s..he was literally one of the most fun/ popular BW guys..and he used to hang out with other BW folks..its been ages since I saw him with a friend..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Abhi-Aish together/ not-together is the one thing that keeps both of them in the news..since they barely have much work now..Aish's disasters at Cannes are not helping her either....Abhi is mediocre in every way as usual..So they both know what they are doing..it would take one proper joint appearance to shut the trolls up..but they purposely are fanning, we were/ are/ are not on a break thing..it makes the headlines..gives them the attention.

But Abhi going alone to Olympics was so weird..does he not have any friends now? Back in early 2000s..he was literally one of the most fun/ popular BW guys..and he used to hang out with other BW folks..its been ages since I saw him with a friend..

Maybe he prefer to go alone. He use to be good friends with Ritesh deshmukh and even Akshay. Maybe they made a distance. Abhishek has this huge ego issue, only Ash can deal with it. From the interviews I have watched, he believes he is the best. No humbleness whatsoever. He does not dress well either. He does not take criticism well either.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Here is the video of Abhishek Bachchan https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-j7TCCMpB3/

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago