Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 months ago

Do you really expect her to tell the truth about her nose? Accident/ health condition is a solid reason for Shruti to get it done. Even Hollywood celebrities like Hailey don’t openly admit to nose surgery.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Shruti Hassan (I know she’s not a Hindi actress but she’s popular) and Shilpa Shetty. The rest all deny it. The person who’s changed the most due to plastic surgery is Aditi Rao Hydari and her Instagram bio actually says “In a world of Kardashians be an Audrey”. 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄🤦🏽‍♀️😂

PC really should get involved in politics. She’s really good at 🐮 💩 ing.

Lmao richa chaddha totally called out Aditi's BS

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shruti Hassan (I know she’s not a Hindi actress but she’s popular) and Shilpa Shetty. The rest all deny it. The person who’s changed the most due to plastic surgery is Aditi Rao Hydari and her Instagram bio actually says “In a world of Kardashians be an Audrey”. 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄🤦🏽‍♀️😂

I actually didn’t realise until I saw her old movies I mean I have seen her in Delhi 6 and some of her older films but never realised it was her until recently. In her old pics she looks a lot like her mom
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Her face has met with a lot of accidents :)

The stories never add up .She kept saying it was her mother who pushed her into the glamour industry at the age of 17 or something. Which is quite unusual since they're both doctors; the parents. Later in one of her anecdotes her mother is heard saying " Tujhe heroine banne ka bara shauq tha , why are are you complaining now ?".

She is such a good actress (REAL), she also writes her own script which she forgets sometimes. smiley36
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

She is such a good actress (REAL), she also writes her own script which she forgets sometimes. smiley36

A woman of many talents 😆

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

A woman of many talents 😆

She just had to do it, to decipher different aromas. smiley4

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

She just had to do it, to decipher different aromas. smiley4

Yet we are the ones who smell something fishy whenever she tells a story 😁

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I actually didn’t realise until I saw her old movies I mean I have seen her in Delhi 6 and some of her older films but never realised it was her until recently. In her old pics she looks a lot like her mom

I didn’t know she was the actress from Delhi6 till a couple of years ago either.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Are you serious? smiley3
If she comes there, she’ll keep switching sides.. support the policies.. which benefits her the most.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Are you serious? smiley3
If she comes there, she’ll keep switching sides.. support the policies.. which benefits her the most.

OK, you make a very valid point.