Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I admire Shruthi Hassan for saying she got a nose job. She was like I had a condition plus I got a nose job cos people aren’t dumb. They can clearly see this isn’t my old nose.

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

PC has always been fake AF so nothing surprising really.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

It’s been 20 years! I’m tired of her talking about her nose

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilsha

yeah sometimes she’s like her brother and mom sent the pics. I saw one in which she was like her family expected her to do professional course which is believable considering both are doctors and our desi mentality is the same. PC can really tell

Stories. That’s a talent

She is a pathological liar and so is her mother. Someone had dug up articles from when PC's dad was accused of rape. Madhu gave out a statement that she had known Ashok for 10 years before marrying and he's not like that. Then when PC and Nick were getting criticized for their weird quick marriage, she was going around saying she met and married Ashok in 10 days so PC is just like her. And Priyanka also roamed around telling the 10 day story. They just say anything that works at the time.

Even her story of spending years in America is false. Student visas only allow you to stay for 12 months maximum during high school. She just made it up to pretend she is so American. She was going around saying she just visited her cousin's school and just happened to be given an IQ test and she was soooooo intelligent that they asked her to stay. Never seen a bigger bullsh!tter in my life.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

Humesha ka natak hai iskasmiley36

Arey just say I got a nose job, big deal. Instead of going 'main toh raste se ja rahi thi, wo mera naak kaatke gaya toh main kya karu'

Not me trying to read this as the song smiley36

As for Priyanka’s nose, I still remember her on The View and Joy asked her if that was her original nose and she said that it was. It wasn’t.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Is there any popular Hindi film actor who has admitted to have gone under the knife?? Even Anushka lied.

Shruti Hassan (I know she’s not a Hindi actress but she’s popular) and Shilpa Shetty. The rest all deny it. The person who’s changed the most due to plastic surgery is Aditi Rao Hydari and her Instagram bio actually says “In a world of Kardashians be an Audrey”. 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄🤦🏽‍♀️😂

PC really should get involved in politics. She’s really good at 🐮 💩 ing.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Not me trying to read this as the song smiley36

As for Priyanka’s nose, I still remember her on The View and Joy asked her if that was her original nose and she said that it was. It wasn’t.

Then you are the only one who did it right. I meant it to be read as a song smiley37

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I have been hearing about her nose job since years but her nose is not even pretty or perfect.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She slipped and fell on the knife, nose bridge first, okay…it happens

hasini009 thumbnail

Doctor’s name Mr. Bean toh nahi na?smiley36

Mr Bean Rowan Atkinson GIF
Mr Bean Shocked GIF

#galtisemishtake