Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Why has Dharma not co produced Singham Again after Simmba & Sooryavanshi?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Kjo looked fine in the Call me Bae launch press event..Besides that I really hope he is ok..he does seem quite lowkey and not himself as well. Noone deserves the C-Word.smiley13

+++++++++++++++++++++

Talking about Rocky aur Rani, I was in love with it when it released..but then I watched it again on Prime and kinda found it not very bearable in the second run..I guess Alia winning for Rani and Ranveer or the actor playing Rani's father not winning anything has really pissed me off.

Nobody deserves C.

I thought I am the only one. I enjoyed Rocky, Rani in the theatres . However, it did not age well for me.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I won't wonder if the last ten years had taken a toll on his health...still I won't discuss cancer if it isn't official.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I hope it's just Ozempic which is what I assumed myself. But I have noticed that in photos and videos of him over the last year, there have always been comments with people saying he looks sick and unwell.

Chadwick Boseman's health scares weren't reported to the public until he died. But there were many people who had an inkling something was up by his appearance in that last year of his life or so. We never know with anyone and celebs especially will keep their health hidden to not spoil their livelihoods or images.

Could he also be looking like this because of stress from financial reasons like his films flopping and Dharma collapsing? Or if there is an illness, are the financial reasons exacerbating it? It's weird because after Rocky Aur Rani released, he seemed very happy and even said in an interview that his true love is making films. How he's missed directing films and he took a long hiatus in the 2000s because he was too busy producing and doing other things but Rocky and Rani's success has inspired him to return to directing regularly.

But since that interview, we've heard nothing. No films confirmed, no actors cast. Is it just because Dharma isn't doing well that KJo can't afford to even start a film to direct or did health reasons force him to not even consider directing?

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Why has Dharma not co produced Singham Again after Simmba & Sooryavanshi?

Singham series are not from Rohit Shetty' s own production

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FatsoRani

Praying the rumors are true so this gay man dies.

Wow. I didn't think you could post a more tone-deaf comment after hoping I get raped but this is it.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gehraiyaan was ott released that made it to the second highest viewed film, only haters would deny the facts. Someone posted list of the highest views movies when this movie released and it was higher than publicity film darling. https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/deepika-padukone-s-gehraiyaan-makes-its-place-as-the-2nd-most-watched-hindi-film-on-ott-1544202/amp

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just for Gehraiyaan,Dharma deserves everything that is happening. Deepika was denied even a nomination at any awards function.

For KJo and his kitty,it is just the beginning. The house of cards is collapsing .For those who know me since 2007, I go wrong only rarely. What is happening now though was easy for anyone to predict.

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Just for Gehraiyaan,Dharma deserves everything that is happening. Deepika was denied even a nomination at any awards function.

For KJo and his kitty,it is just the beginning. The house of cards is collapsing .For those who knows me since 2007, I go wrong only rarely. What is happening now though was easy for anyone to predict.

What did Dharma do with Gehraiyaan??

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

What did Dharma do with Gehraiyaan??

We used to beg Dharma to post about Gehraiyaan being at the top in so many countries.Reluctantly they would post only a few of them.Twitter handles were paid to call it a flop...only when Govinda Mera naam released were they forced to post G numbers.Today we know that Darlings was a disaster did worse than all heroines films,icluding Mads,Janhvi,Tamannah and others.Darlings was declared hit and Aloo got all the awards.

Image.This was posted 6 moths after release

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago