Posted: 2 days ago

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The media hold by Dharma is something else.

There is a video of Sharvari,getting out of her car ..and walking all the way into the airport on Oct 14th..on her way to shoot for Alpha. None of the 4-5 major pap handles posted itsmiley39.

They post videos of people ,I don't even recognise.

That Sharvari went earlier was not a good look,I guess.

The industry insiders will take them down. Those who have been keeping quiet for so long..will speak.

Dharma is facing problems from all sides.Jigra has been absolutely brutal for them.

It is Dharma versus the rest. As I have noted earlier.The Ambani wedding showed us where Kjo,RK,Alia stand. It is them outside today looking and watching the rest of BW meeting and greeting each other.

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail

Dharma and the gang has been playing dirty with I Kartik, Sushant and every other newcomer trying to make it in Bollywood .

I am am very much within the topic.

I will add some more upcoming stars.

You can't save Ranbir. No one can.

Edited by you2 - 2 days ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakeyim2

This is the post you should have started with. I approve now. Kartik and Sushant are all innocents and Karan is trying to kill Kartik as he killed Sushant. He and Alia are both guilty. I am siding with Kangana to jail these criminal murderers.

No I do not think Ranbir is guilty. Your being a Deepika fan has blinded you because he was not good to her. I admit that. But what good has come to Bira from Karan and Alia? It was Karan who forced Bira to marry Alia so he had no choice. He had no desire to marry her. Karan promised him a A-List career so Bira said yes. What did Karan deliver? Bira looked elsewhere for Animal. Brahmastra flopped. Rocky aur Rani did not go to Ranbir and hurt Ranveer.

Dharma has always been for Alia. Karan gave Ranbir as gift to Alia so Ranbir is as much victim and not benefiting. Ranbir wants to escape which is why he lives separately from Alia and keeps his relationships with better actresses like Tripti and Shraddha. He is only stuck with Alia because he loves his daughter. He will seek custody of her because he, Neetu, and Ayan are better family for Raha than Alia ever is with her criminal family which she steals from. She is criminal too.

Karan does not care for Ranbir. He knows Alia is obsessed with him like the crazy fanatic she is so he pretends to lift Ranbir but has no real interest in him. Like he doesn't care for Kajol's husband Ajay but pretends to like him on surface.

Kjo's obsession to make Alia no.1 started ,with Katrina and RK breaking up. YJHD and all the craze RK was getting-made him think that he found a replacement for SRK. He made terrible mistake.It was not RK. It was the heroines, which made him look like hot property.That Bikini scandal finished RK's career forever...Sure every 5 years Rk gives a blockbuster. But after release. Nothing.

After Sanju,RK signed Luv Ranjan and Vanga films- Directors no superstars would sign.With Frontal nudity, gory scenes, guttural dialogues no A lister will ever utter- RK got a blockbuster.

Today,after Animal, RK has no one willing to put money on him. His brand value is a fourth of his rival Ranveer. Two films of his haven't found producers.One film which cannot be announced and other which cannot take off.

Alia was groomed for RK..a no.1 star to replace DP and Katrina.

Of course he failed.He is losing majority stakes of his precious production house.

Kjo was doomed as soon as he set eyes on RK. Alia was just a prop.

Banned

[Post Removed]

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Kjo's obsession to make Alia no.1 started ,with Katrina and RK breaking up. YJHD and all the craze RK was getting-made him think that he found a replacement for SRK. He made terrible mistake.It was not RK. It was the heroines, which made him look like hot property.That Bikini scandal finished RK's career forever...Sure every 5 years Rk gives a blockbuster. But after release. Nothing.

After Sanju,RK signed Luv Ranjan and Vanga films- Directors no superstars would sign.With Frontal nudity, gory scenes, guttural dialogues no A lister will ever utter- RK got a blockbuster.

Today,after Animal, RK has no one willing to put money on him. His brand value is a fourth of his rival Ranveer. Two films of his haven't found producers.One film which cannot be announced and other which cannot take off.

Alia was groomed for RK..a no.1 star to replace DP and Katrina.

Of course he failed.He is losing majority stakes of his precious production house.

Kjo was doomed as soon as he set eyes on RK. Alia was just a prop.

Karan biggest mistake was believing that Ranbir can be a super star

Edited by forza - 2 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeh khatam kabh hoga

a close up of a man in a suit and tie with a hand holding his tie .