Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: _symphony

Definitely Maddock is giving him tough competition by giving back to back hits and semi-hits. Rocky aur Rani, Shershah and Good News were the only ones i liked out of these.

Well put. Maddock has had more hits than Dharma in recent times.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Rocky and Rani is clean hit .and BB overseas numbers are similar to Animal

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

People have noticed that Kjo's appearance has deteriorated over the last year and he looks very gaunt now. Most people assumed it was just him being on Ozempic but now there are claims that it might be cancer. And his father also died from cancer.

Per the link below.

There have been whispers that he's been facing health issues since the end of last year, with some suggesting it might be cancer, something his inner circle is reportedly aware of. My friend, who was working at the screening of KILL, heard about it when he fainted during the event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1f2d3au/what_do_you_think_happened_with_dharma/

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^ Omg if true that's scary.. my first thought went to his kids and then his mom.

Hope kjo is fine and healthy. He regains his heath. ✨️

Banned

[Post Removed]

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope these are just rumours. KJO has stated that he was suffering from depression/ anxiety. He spoke of an incident he had at the NMACC opening event.

Banned

[Post Removed]

982283 thumbnail

Kesari was a hit. And that director needs to direct Diljit in a bollywood movie. smiley40Dharma productions or not!

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

People have noticed that Kjo's appearance has deteriorated over the last year and he looks very gaunt now. Most people assumed it was just him being on Ozempic but now there are claims that it might be cancer. And his father also died from cancer.

Per the link below.

There have been whispers that he's been facing health issues since the end of last year, with some suggesting it might be cancer, something his inner circle is reportedly aware of. My friend, who was working at the screening of KILL, heard about it when he fainted during the event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1f2d3au/what_do_you_think_happened_with_dharma/

There was a picture of him wrapped up in a blanket. And please people no one deserves to die. He has not committed any crime.

Banned

[Post Removed]