Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Why?

Such kadva hai kya?

I was appreciating your humour ji, I agree with what you said
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

None of the current Pakistani actors are any good either. Most of them are in it for their looks or because they're nepotism products. There are some good writers, but they don't get mainstream attention because they're considered too bold for the Pakistani audience. That's why Barzakh is on Zee Zindagi, an online web channel, instead of mainstream TV channels. The opening sequence alone, so artistic and beautiful, would have been the cause of the show getting banned. Joyland, appreciated globally, was banned in Pakistan. Poor Sarmad Khoosat’s Zindagi Tamasha still hasn't seen a cinema release after years of fights with the censor board. That's how Pakistan treats its artists. Naila Jafri, who would have been revered in India if she worked in Bollywood, died of cancer in a hospital with no money left. She had to beg Pakistani producers for royalty checks for her years of work. In Pakistan, you don't get royalty checks when your dramas or series get reruns. The situation is dire in Pakistan. An average Pakistani doesn't respect the art of cinema like an Indian does.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I was appreciating your humour ji, I agree with what you said

There is NO humour in my post.

Only truth.

982283 thumbnail

I really think Mahira and Ranbir should work together.

Whatever I watched of overhyped Fawad, I didn't understand a word he was saying smiley44Who is giving him opportunities in BW and why? smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

There is NO humour in my post.

Only truth.

My god. Ok sorry for laughing. Geez.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You guys should be THANKFUL to have such wonderful good looking and extremely talented actors like Fawad Khan and Sajal Ali gracing Indian silver screen one more time, among all of your 3rd class crop of current actors, near 60 buddhaaz and botoxed faced talentless nepos.

India Forum pe baith ke Indian Actors ke besti karna koi inse seekhey smiley36

Ye Zillion IDs create kar chuki hai, kahin nahi jaati, INDIA Forum pe hi aana hai inhe, indian actors pe hi threads banani hai, par kuch keh do pakistani actors ko toh ye Pakistani resident ban jaati hai smiley37

We love our 3rd Class Crop of Actors, 60 saal ke Buddhaaz...... coz they have entertained us for decades.

Itni hi Mirchi lag rahi hai toh EXIT kar lijiye mohtarrma, wapis shakal mat dikhana pleeezzz smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

India Forum pe baith ke Indian Actors ke besti karna koi inse seekhey smiley36

Ye Zillion IDs create kar chuki hai, kahin nahi jaati, INDIA Forum pe hi aana hai inhe, indian actors pe hi threads banani hai, par kuch keh do pakistani actors ko toh ye Pakistani resident ban jaati hai smiley37

We love our 3rd Class Crop of Actors, 60 saal ke Buddhaaz...... coz they have entertained us for decades.

Itni hi Mirchi lag rahi hai toh EXIT kar lijiye mohtarrma, wapis shakal mat dikhana pleeezzz smiley36

Aukaat dikhaanay ka shukrya