Nahin kyunki woh meri buss ki baat nahin hai

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Dunki made at worst 250 cr profit

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Wow! Thanks for sharing! Amazing numbers. Bad Newz Day 20 collection is similar to current week one collections of Ulajh and that Ajax-Tabu movie smiley37Great hold for sure

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah well whatever you say….

982283 thumbnail

And it earned more then the topic maker's favorite actor's movie Shamshera. Truly a success! smiley40

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kjo 59 Cr mein hit declare karwa dega with 80 Cr budgetsmiley36, meanwhile Ranveer & Kartik last disasters earned about 100 Cr, 70 Crs respectively.

But but Vicky Kaif mass🔥 hay tauba

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: behindyou

Even if he did not take fees, wont it be counted as hidden fees.

Why? being the producer (with Hirani as co-producer), the financial side is up to both of them...the income to the production house(s) has to be declared, anyways, and also by the individuals (SRK-actor, Hirani-director)... Personally, I find this a good thing as it keeps the budgets low but isn't a betrayal, neither. I prefer that other people get duely paid beforehand and the producer(s)-cum leading star/director do the money talks according to the income (which it isn't really 'bad' for Dunki).

Edit: What I find far more interesting is the way how working with SRK has an impact on certain directors...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Okay I’m really curious to read your take on this since you seem to swear by this particular source(Sacnilk) wholeheartedly?

Ha ha...no, I don't "swear" by any trade source, but it is the one I take for the most detailed and honest one (honest = unbiased). When I started to get interested in Sacnilk (because of members here always taking the boxoffice as arguments and BOI as quite biased source), I compared Sacnilk to other analyst's numbers...now, I relate on them as my go-to source smiley1

Also, when Sacnilk doesn't give certain numbers/verdicts, then I think that they see something 'fishy' (or not clear, at least)...

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

And it earned more then the topic maker's favorite actor's movie Shamshera. Truly a success! smiley40

Shamshera only? Why no mention of Brahmastra, TJMM and Animal? Aren't these movies the most recent ones? smiley4