Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

It’s embarrassing. Tripti is popular after animal and even that skin show song was put in it to attract animal janta but it failed. Vicky tauba tauba was rage and it failed. Ammy has punjab audience still failed. Disappointment

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Have to wait for shah to be back with king..rn all eyes on shradha for stree..alia for jigra and kartik for BB3..these 3 are our last hope to save 2024 from a full on disastrous year

Sabr ka phal meetha hoti hai

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dunki wasn’t a hit, sorry to say

Well...yes, it was.

It had a budget of 120 cr and an India net collection of 227 cr. (Sacnilk verdict = hit)

I didn't find a verdict on BOI and BH, but imdb has it listed as super hit.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well...yes, it was.

It had a budget of 120 cr and an India net collection of 227 cr. (Sacnilk verdict = hit)

I didn't find a verdict on BOI and BH, but imdb has it listed as super hit.

SRK movie having only 120 crore budget? Thats just not adding up. Almost 200 crore, SRK ki fees bhi dekho. Further, movie is shot on expensive locations
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As it is a Red Chillies production, SRK may not have claimed fees...so, yes, it is possible.

They also sold streaming and theatrical rights for almost double the budget, so I'm sure, SRK didn't worry about the income, especially knowing the 'little' mainstream appeal the story had...another example for SRK's adventurous mind with reknowned directors.

After the Munnabhai movies it was, imo, Hirani's most meaningful movie (looking at my issues I had with 3 Idiots and PK...and not having considered Sanju).

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

As it is a Red Chillies production, SRK may not have claimed fees...so, yes, it is possible.

They also sold streaming and theatrical rights for almost double the budget, so I'm sure, SRK didn't worry about the income, especially knowing the 'little' mainstream appeal the story had...another example for SRK's adventurous mind with reknowned directors.

After the Munnabhai movies it was, imo, Hirani's most meaningful movie (looking at my issues I had with 3 Idiots and PK...and not having considered Sanju).

Even if he did not take fees, wont it be counted as hidden fees.
Surly_Devil thumbnail

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Bad_Newz_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_20?hl=en

Bad Newz performed well on its first 19 days at the box office and earned an estimated ₹ 60.75 Cr India net. Here is Bad Newz's 20th-day box office collection and Occupancy.

As of now, Bad Newz earned around 0.34 Cr India net on its twentieth day.

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Okay I’m really curious to read your take on this since you seem to swear by this particular source(Sacnilk) wholeheartedly?

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Oh and where are you? 🤓

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

kuch to sharam karo janab