Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

[Potential Spilers]

Very bad movie. Not even 10% of Good news that was a sensitive, fun and relatable watch. Vicky is super ott and looks borderline chhapri(I cant believe he is the same person who did Sam Bahadur) , Amy is hardly bearable and Tripti is a weak link. She cant emote in emotional scenes here atleast. Also probably one of the movies made till date in BW that i can say rides on pseudo feminism. I thought i could never call something pseudo feminist because i believe if there is even 1% feminism in something it ought to be genuine but there’s not even 1% here. So a woman sleeps with two men on the same day and then after getting pregnant acts as if the men are at fault. Amy’s character doesn’t even want to sleep with her she forces it. He not only says No but also is shown running away from her when she forces herself on him. I wonder how KJo thinks all this is funny. His emotional intelligence is worse than an uneducated person. Lame comedy, jokes that don’t land, actors all out of form, lazy screenplay and shit story.

Edited by _symphony - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Also probably one of the movies made till date in BW that i can say rides on pseudo feminism. I thought i could never call something pseudo feminist because i believe if there is even 1% feminism in something it ought to be genuine but there’s not even 1% here. So a woman sleeps with two men on the same day and then after getting pregnant acts as if the men are at fault. Amy’s character doesn’t even want to sleep with her she forces it. He not only says No but also is shown running away from her when she forces herself on him.

If the film is showing this then it’s best if people stayed away lol
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Does this mean that just like Chandu Champion, the anti-nepo audiences are refusing to patronize their heros? smiley3

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Does this mean that just like Chandu Champion, the anti-nepo audiences are refusing to patronize their heros? smiley3

Your argument is invalid as Vicky Kaushal IS a nepo
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Bad Newz directed by Anand Tiwari and starring Vicky Kaushal, Triptii Dimri and Ammy Virk grew by a good 65 percent on second Saturday as it collected Rs 3.10 crore. This takes the 9 day cume to 47.85 crore and it will hit Rs 50 crore on its 10th day. Bad Newz can now aim for a Rs 60 crore plus final and that's a decent result on the face of it.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/box-office/bad-newz-box-office-collections-2nd-saturday-vicky-kaushal-triptii-dimri-ammy-virk-movie-grows-by-65-percent-from-friday-to-collect-rs-3-10-crore-total-stands-at-rs-47-85-crore-1332894?amp

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

There should be more support for the so-called underdogs! smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

There should be more support for the so-called underdogs! smiley4

Support them my dude

Go get the buy one get one free offer

smiley31smiley31

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Support them my dude

Go get the buy one get one free offer

smiley31smiley31

To be honest, haven't seen it yet! smiley37

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

To be honest, haven't seen it yet! smiley37

That's good newzzz..... .....