Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Why are people (Taran chachu above) expecting this to be a hit in mass centres ?

This is very clearly an urban audience based movie

Based on the current trends of hindi movies, this has done well enough with B/C list stars (I love Vicky, but he is definitely not A list - yet). I think if Deadpool was not around, then this could have been a sleeper HIT easily like ZHZB

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

This movie made 40 cr in 1 week. Hopefully,

it can earn 5 cr a day for the next 7 days! smiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

This movie made 40 cr in 1 week. Hopefully,

it can earn 5 cr a day for the next 7 days! smiley20

I don’t think it can. It might reach 5cr on Sunday, but today and tomorrow probably going to be around 2cr. I think the moment is over.

However as BOI, the website some are swearing by, stated that the collections don’t matter for the film smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Why are people (Taran chachu above) expecting this to be a hit in mass centres ?

This is very clearly an urban audience based movie

Based on the current trends of hindi movies, this has done well enough with B/C list stars (I love Vicky, but he is definitely not A list - yet). I think if Deadpool was not around, then this could have been a sleeper HIT easily like ZHZB

I still feel the film would have fared a lot better with the originally planned casting of Diljit, Vicky and Tripti. Karan should have waited. I think he was in a rush to give Tripti some work. As Animal had not happened then and no one knew she would have her kitty full with movies anyway. Like I said neither Vicky nor Tripti are to blame for this. Ammy is hardly known in the hindi belt. Comedy is challenging and he is not a great, or even good actor. Hopefully this does not impact Vicky or Tripti's future much and they still continue to get good work.

tero_bau thumbnail
The movie is head towards a sure shot flop in spite of Tauba Tauba song and star-power of superstar Tripti.
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

hogaya floppy? i guess BOI tried but just couldn't lie anymore. anyways i like vicky and tripti, hopefully they get BB with L&W and Animal Park. keeping my fingers crossed.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bechara The Lady Super Star

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

hogaya floppy? i guess BOI tried but just couldn't lie anymore. anyways i like vicky and tripti, hopefully they get BB with L&W and Animal Park. keeping my fingers crossed.

Eww please stop trying to make it seem like Ranbir is the only hit maker. He himself has delivered worse performing dudssmiley37 Might wanna review his track record.
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

So now can someone spoil the ending? Ab toh jisko dekhni hogi usne dekhli hogi smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Eww please stop trying to make it seem like Ranbir is the only hit maker. He himself has delivered worse performing dudssmiley37 Might wanna review his track record.

One has to take into consideration total BO returns on big-budget films (during post-pandemic era)

Remember, anything at 150 cr or less is not a big-budget film. smiley20