Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

New tunes from BOI? (or well paid by Dharma?)

To me, all the positive things mentioned are fine smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

The opening was decent, and the numbers aren't great, but that's okay. Tripti will get more chances to prove herself as a commercial actress. If it doesn't work out, she can always go back to doing movies like Qala. Not everyone needs to be a top commercial actress. Tabu has outlasted all her contemporaries by working in small-budget indie films. Tripti can take the same path if the commercial route doesn't pan out.

Animal gave Tripti a kick of endorphins, and she's bathing in the showered adorations parachuting-in like never before. She will grab ever opportunity befitting to her. smiley27

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Buget is 80cr..yikess..another flop..2024 is proving a tough year for BW like 2022 after a gigantic 2023..i don't see it hitting 80cr

How is the budget 80 crores?????... Just how??.. Crazy number

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Animal gave Tripti a kick of endorphins, and she's bathing in the showered adorations parachuting-in like never before. She will grab ever opportunity befitting to her. smiley27

I read that as Tripti will grab anything 😂
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Its important to note that Tripti signed and shot for Bad Newz before Animal. This film was shot back in 2021. Animal came after.

The best is yet to come, this is just her extended introduction to mainstream audiences. She has to do better and I am sure she will.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its important to note that Tripti signed and shot for Bad Newz before Animal. This film was shot back in 2021. Animal came after.

The best is yet to come, this is just her extended introduction to mainstream audiences. She has to do better and I am sure she will.

This is where the term 'genre' comes into play. What are the best genres for the respective actors or actresses? And which genre has the best potential in allowing that actress or actor to really shine? smiley4

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Buget is 80cr..yikess..another flop..2024 is proving a tough year for BW like 2022 after a gigantic 2023..i don't see it hitting 80cr

Yup yup and also I would love to know your thoughts on these these following tweets…

https://x.com/fenil_seta/status/1816422603914956811?s=46

https://x.com/fenil_seta/status/1816422608423809448?s=46

https://x.com/fenil_seta/status/1816422610990744027?s=46

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

How is the budget 80 crores?????... Just how??.. Crazy number

Well that’s for all including marketing and publicity costs

And some songs were shot in exotic locations overseas abroad as well which would be very expensive to boot…so 80 crores budget is correct

Surly_Devil thumbnail

How desperate smiley37smiley37

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/TCbHoqomoA

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago