Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Even brahmastra toolkit not working smiley36

And and samosa Joggi toolkit smiley36

What you mean the film is doing well?

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

ZHZB had a poor opening. 5cr also happened with BOGO offer. It was predicted a flop on day1 but it trended exceptionally and made almost 90cr net in india..I will be honest, i don't see that trend here though opening was solid at 8.5cr that too without offer but the jump on sat and sun was minimalistic and mon drop is almost 60%..2nd fri is crucial esp that deadpool is massive

Whats the budget?

Base on what I read the budget is around 80 crore. So it has to cross in order to be successful. I am sure it will worldwide. But it probably will not in India. Fortunately, Vicky and Tripti have better projects lined up. Karan should have waited for Diljit on this. Or they could have made his role equivalent to Vicky's. It is not like Vicky has ever been scared to play second fiddle.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Even brahmastra toolkit not working smiley36

And and samosa Joggi toolkit smiley36

Thank god you finally admitted Brahmatra is a flop smiley37smiley37smiley37the so called most epic film with the best couple of Bollywood produce a colossal flop film that created so much losses they cancelled the sequel and had Ayan go underground smiley37smiley37smiley36smiley36smiley37

Omg omg quick quick quick - hurry! Edit your post before anyone notices! You’re ruining the toolkit.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Bad Newz holds on Wednesday; box office collection day 6: Vicky Kaushal, Triptii Dimri film earns over ₹40 crore in India so far

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/bad-newz-box-office-collection-day-6-vicky-kaushal-triptii-dimri-film-earns-over-40-crore-in-india-so-far-101721874465445-amp.html

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So as expected, this will officially crash and burn by tomorrow! And of course Deadpool will demolish it big time

LMFAO @ BOI still beating around the bush as usual instead of being truthful but whatever smiley39

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8595

Bad Newz continues decent run on Wednesday as collections edge a little over the 3 crore nett mark at around 3 -3.10 crore nett. The film has nearly 40 crore nett up on the board and after the Monday is holding pretty well but this has to continue. The film needs to get around 60 crore nett or very close in 2 weeks and then it will be a decent success.

The film is not a HIT or anything but being a success is good enough especially for a film with such limited appeal. The problem for Bad Newz is not just that it is a metro film but it also goes regional with only really NCR and the A centres of Punjab actually doing good business. There is some support from Bangalore also but the other metros are underperforming.

Edited by Surly_Devil - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Buget is 80cr..yikess..another flop..2024 is proving a tough year for BW like 2022 after a gigantic 2023..i don't see it hitting 80cr

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It definitely isn't a 'pan-Indian' movie nor a 'mass' movie...imo, it's one of those where people may eagerly opt for an OTT watching instead of 'going to the movie'.

I really wonder how long it will take for the Hindi filmindustry to make inciting 'mass'-movies (again)...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The opening was decent, and the numbers aren't great, but that's okay. Tripti will get more chances to prove herself as a commercial actress. If it doesn't work out, she can always go back to doing movies like Qala. Not everyone needs to be a top commercial actress. Tabu has outlasted all her contemporaries by working in small-budget indie films. Tripti can take the same path if the commercial route doesn't pan out.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8595

The film is not a HIT or anything but being a success is good enough especially for a film with such limited appeal

Wow I can’t believe BOI is actually saying this! I think this is a huge win for the film. Obvio the collections don’t matter.