Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

maybe heading for a below average belt or even get that floppy tag. poor Tripti..pls wait for animal park....BB tag !

982283 thumbnail

I will be honest. The one thing probably working against this film is Ammy Virk. He is not a great actor. And he is def not a Diljit Dosanjh. His role was written initially for Diljit as Diljit's work in good news was so appreciated. He even won an award. Although they did reduce his role to some length. It seems like he just was not fit to play the third weel in a comedic film.

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The movie is below average fare. It was neither comedy nor emotional drama. With such crappy screenplay and poor storyline, the movie was destined to crash from Monday. The movie will find hard to survive this week. Already started BUY 1 GET ONE FREE scheme.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

People are making up their own stories, my god, the level they will go too. The film is actually doing well, and the BOGO is helping it! Smart move to introduce it on the weekdays!

Bad Newz Box Office Tuesday: Vicky Kaushal, Triptii Dimri, and Ammy Virk starrer collects Rs 3.60 crore, Deets Inside | PINKVILLABad Newz Box Office Tuesday: Vicky Kaushal, Triptii Dimri, and Ammy Virk starrer collects Rs 3.60 crore, Deets Inside | PINKVILLA

The Anand Tiwari-directed comedy-drama maintained to encash Rs 3.60 crore on its fifth day, Tuesday. The Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) offer introduced on Monday eve is slowly helping the movie hold its ground tight on weekdays. The five-day total collection of Bad Newz stands at Rs 36.95 crore net at the domestic box office.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Bad Newz Box Office Collection Prediction Day 5: Vicky's Film Maintains Hold; Inches Closer To 40 Cr

Read more at: https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/box-office/2024/bad-newz-box-office-collection-day-5-prediction-vicky-film-maintains-hold-inches-closer-to-40-cr-408133.html

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Zara Hatke Zara Bachke collected 88 crore in India with a 5 crore opening. This film should collect close to 100 crore in India easily. Unless it really slows down in the coming days !

ZHZB had a poor opening. 5cr also happened with BOGO offer. It was predicted a flop on day1 but it trended exceptionally and made almost 90cr net in india..I will be honest, i don't see that trend here though opening was solid at 8.5cr that too without offer but the jump on sat and sun was minimalistic and mon drop is almost 60%..2nd fri is crucial esp that deadpool is massive

Whats the budget?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

ZHZB had a poor opening. 5cr also happened with BOGO offer. It was predicted a flop on day1 but it trended exceptionally and made almost 90cr net in india..I will be honest, i don't see that trend here though opening was solid at 8.5cr that too without offer but the jump on sat and sun was minimalistic and mon drop is almost 60%..2nd fri is crucial esp that deadpool is massive

Whats the budget?

Budget is meagre 10 Cr only movie is ATBB

VICKY DIMRI amy all are superstars

smiley32

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

The movie is below average fare. It was neither comedy nor emotional drama. With such crappy screenplay and poor storyline, the movie was destined to crash from Monday. The movie will find hard to survive this week. Already started BUY 1 GET ONE FREE scheme.

Deadpool will be the final nail in the coffin

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

1st mon is very pre covid

now 2nd fri is the day which tells where the movie is heading

Good thing or bad thing? smiley24