DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Career graph bhi uske jaisa hi hoga.

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

It's more like they look somewhat similar, similar voice tone. But this guy looks pretentious

More than him I am like the hell is wrong with shweta's expressions

Kitne gande dayan wale looks de rahi hai

Aisa lag raha hai ke offscreen pitne wali hai agastya ko lol 😂

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am amazed at the attention starkids get. Really. Anything they say or post on IG, become a topic of discussion. I was watching Mohak's video the other day. He said it right, even hating on the nepo kids only benefits the nepo kids as long as they are being talked about.

He is plain looking and acted awfully in a full fledged easy role in Archies. Nobody would have listened to his IVs were he not a nepo kid

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Zilan

It's more like they look somewhat similar, similar voice tone. But this guy looks pretentious

More than him I am like the hell is wrong with shweta's expressions

Kitne gande dayan wale looks de rahi hai

Aisa lag raha hai ke offscreen pitne wali hai agastya ko lol 😂

Chalo kisi ne toh kaha. I swear she was giving the mummy wale looks that kids get when family or friends come over and the kid misbehaves and mummy gives the look of "baad mein teri kher nahi bache" but in front of the guests she just laughs and pretends to enjoy the kid's antics. smiley37

Zilan thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: Minionite

Chalo kisi ne toh kaha. I swear she was giving the mummy wale looks that kids get when family or friends come over and the kid misbehaves and mummy gives the look of "baad mein teri kher nahi bache" but in front of the guests she just laughs and pretends to enjoy the kid's antics. smiley37

yeah it was like ye kuch jayada hi bak raha hai

The way she even asked like kya anxiety hai 😂

It's those moments when kids are blabbering while ignoring the mom's side eyes & baad me ghar pe full on pitai smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Zilan

yeah it was like ye kuch jayada hi bak raha hai

The way she even asked like kya anxiety hai 😂

It's those moments when kids are blabbering while ignoring the mom's side eyes & baad me ghar pe full on pitai smiley37

I know. smiley37

But also her question was on point. Kya anxiety hai re? You're literally loaded from 2 sides, you got a dream nepo release. You've probably got like 10 other projects lined up and KJo getting ready to add you to his nepo pack. What else do you need?

Zilan thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: Minionite

I know. smiley37

But also her question was on point. Kya anxiety hai re? You're literally loaded from 2 sides, you got a dream nepo release. You've probably got like 10 other projects lined up and KJo getting ready to add you to his nepo pack. What else do you need?

bang on. That's why I found him pretentious. It's like he is trying to create a scenario of his non-existent struggle to make him seem relatable. All the word salad about anxiety sounded such a gimmick to appear "normal"

Whereas on topic, Abhishek doesn't talk like this & words things much better imo.

Isko itna anxiety hai to socho hum audience ka anxiety ka inko jhel jhel ke jinke chehre pe ek simple expression tak nahi aati smiley19

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, Abhishek was more shy and reserved when he made a debut. Agastya talks faster and uses less big words than Abhishek.

Maybe Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan's talent will shine through their grandkids because their own kids didn't get any.