Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am all for unconventional beauties - but she is not one of them. And her features, skin tone have nothing to do with my assessment. She is simply not cut out for Bolllywood, more than her looks (or lack of) - she lacks the aura and vibe of a star. On top of that, her acting is the worst, even surpassing the low barometer set by Esha Deol types.

I am beginning to like Suhana, the problem with suhana is she is a people pleaser. So i am not sure how her career in showbiz will be. I watched her documentary short movie and she was so much better there. I wonder why Srk did not launched her? Suhana is not a bad actor but she sure did signed the wrong movie.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

personality wise, suhana is the best from the girls. She seems very sweet unlike other girls who seem mean and stuck up. but she looks like a girl srk which is not good. her brother looks like srk but he looks good since he looks like a younger srk. It's not her fault how she looks but it's the film industry. I'll watch her film to see how she does.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would much rather watch Suhana onscreen than some plastic bimbo with plastic surgery

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Aryan would bomb on screen. He comes across as way too aware of the camera in normal paparazzi pictures. Suhana loves the spotlight! She's not doing it for the cash, just for kicks. Let her enjoy herself, I say.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Agastya and Navyas mom might want to still debut smiley36

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Screen presence has nothing to do with conventional good looks. Otherwise do you think Suhana's daddy or Big B would have made it in a Bollywood obsessed with good looks.

P.S: I have gone after a cousin with a fork for daring to utter the blasphemy that SRK wasn't handsome back when I was 12.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

I am beginning to like Suhana, the problem with suhana is she is a people pleaser. So i am not sure how her career in showbiz will be. I watched her documentary short movie and she was so much better there. I wonder why Srk did not launched her? Suhana is not a bad actor but she sure did signed the wrong movie.

I say you should stop immediately then smiley36