Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Ha ha...I had to laugh about the promotional tweets of Rocky aur Rani with writing about Ranbir's and Alia's chemistry (and not Ranveer) smiley36

Well, films are about 'making believe'...so it's really not new that also the mainly-involved people extend that outside of the movies...social media 'simply' intensified it manifoldly...

As film-making is about money, too, manipulation of numbers isn't something new...so, yes, I'm all for going to the movies but not at all for believing into the number game (that now has extended to online-booking numbers)...it would be ridiculous to believe into numbers that are part of the promotion.

I don't like that journalistic behaviour of accusing without precising...either one has the proof and tells names or one keeps it on a general level, but the kind of hinting that is done isn't my 'cup of tea'. (June 2023 had more than one "family entertainer" and end of the year can be the whole month of december, e.g.)

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lol, I’m literally watching this video as I type this 😂

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dhruv did not say anything that we don't already know, so there is nothing new or sensational in this video. We know stars pay paps to follow them, we know there are paid trends and posts to promote films, we know there are corporate bookings and we know stars pay for awards.

But I don't like the tone dhruv is using in this video, it's as if he thinks he knows which stars are lying or telling the truth, like how he thinks aamir doesn’t call the paps, how does he know? Aamir has been spotted by the paps many times, especially at the airport.

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So he thinks he is correctsmiley36 kya baate karta hai--negative banda hai purasmiley21

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Dhruv did not say anything that we don't already know, so there is nothing new or sensational in this video. We know stars pay paps to follow them, we know there are paid trends and posts to promote films, we know there are corporate bookings and we know stars pay for awards.

But I don't like the tone dhruv is using in this video, it's as if he thinks he knows which stars are lying or telling the truth, like how he thinks aamir doesn’t call the paps, how does he know? Aamir has been spotted by the paps many times, especially at the airport.

That's one of the reasons I don't watch him (except when posted here).

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Clochette thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357472#165529029

some days ago... smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail