Posted: 3 months ago

She is looking cute and pretty and dancing well.I wish to see her in movies as a heroine after she will grow up.I hope she knows acting too.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8c2t7kM5YY/?igsh=eTZhYTU2Y2ZvY3U=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She has unfortunately got a face with not so flattering features. Not photogenic too!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

She has unfortunately got a face with not so flattering features. Not photogenic too!

Oh, I like those very individual features smiley27

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

What??!!

She is looking more prettier than Katrina kaif( in her prime) and I feel Katrina kaif in her prime looked stunning.

She has quite pretty features in her face.If her face is not photogenic,then idk what is photogenic face.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbird

What??!!

She is looking more prettier than Katrina kaif( in her prime) and I feel Katrina kaif in her prime looked stunning.

She has quite pretty features in her face.If her face is not photogenic,then idk what is photogenic face.

By no means she is ugly. She is rather pretty. But no way she is looking prettier than Kat!

Her features are average, hooded eyes, puffy cheeks, no gap between her nose and lips. Just not sharp enough. She looks good in motion but in stills I cant take my eyes off her big nose.

Edited by Novarieaa - 3 months ago