Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ya gonna lose good chunk now for Deadpool

Ok what’s the latest update though? And will this beat RRR in the North at least?

Surly_Devil thumbnail
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Ok what’s the latest update though? And will this beat RRR in the North at least?

on boi 270 finish lagrha hai
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

on boi 270 finish lagrha hai

TY but what verdict are you thinking?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The effect the movie got would justify a blockbuster verdict (imo). Also, the India Net collection has largely crossed the given budget amount.

I really would like if people would stop to do this 'competition thing' with other movies (mostly it leads to negative things).

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

hindi superhit

Overall bhi super hit shyad

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Kalki is still making money over the weekend. Does get a run till 15th August it seems ..ok I might sound biased and unhinged but I quite liked the first glimpse of Raja Saab (I had no hopes from this movie lol) and I think Prabhas looks good after a long long time! He is just blessed with great screen presence! https://x.com/rebelhere007/status/1817892406525915283?s=46 and folks saying he plays it safe..this is actually not playing safe. He has tried different scripts ..which on paper looked great ..and failed at execution. And my absolute favourite Prabhas movie before Bahubali was Mirchi so imma loving a comeback to that vintage Prabhas..

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don’t know where else to share about my excitement of rewatching Baahubali series so sharing it here itself. Kalki fever and Netflix notification that they are going to remove it soon made me go back to my OG love Baahubali series and binge watch over the past week. Oh boy….haven’t enjoyed any other movie like that in the recent times. How I wish they release them on the bigscreen once again. Just want to relive the experience all over again. 🤌🫶

Just tagging the fellow Baahubali fans on this thread.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Don’t know where else to share about my excitement of rewatching Baahubali series so sharing it here itself. Kalki fever and Netflix notification that they are going to remove it soon made me go back to my OG love Baahubali series and binge watch over the past week. Oh boy….haven’t enjoyed any other movie like that in the recent times. How I wish they release them on the bigscreen once again. Just want to relive the experience all over again. 🤌🫶

Just tagging the fellow Baahubali fans on this thread.

Baahubali fan forever. smiley42 Thank you for the tag..gave me a chance to relive my memories. When part 1 released..I remember how Katappa ne Bahubali ko kyun mara was trending and everywhere..and the organically growing crazy in Hindi belts. I remember going into the movie..not knowing what to expect because I hadn’t even watched the trailer and just tagged along. When the first part ended I was absolutely zapped and totally in shambles lol. Reading everything about the actors and director and everything and then watched everything that had Prabhas in itsmiley36 because I only knew Mahesh Babu before that and had watched his movies… Amarendra Bahubali was my DP for a long time on IF haha. He was just love..smiley19 and second part..I went first day first show for the first time for any movie. 7 am I think..I did not love the climax..for some reason the impact wasn’t there but everything with Amarendra Bahubali-Devsena-Shivgami-Bhalal dev-Katappa just amazing! Then comes the shipping phase of Pranushka. smiley39 I was all over every piece of news till Anushka said..please don’t get carried away with Bahubali devsena chemistry smiley39smiley36 that movie created a cinematic experience like no other..those fantastic pre-interval blocks..and a celebration of our epics weaved into a fictional story and what not..SS Rajamouli the fantastic filmmaker who gave one heck of a screenplay and simply created magic in every frame..I had watched Magadheera and Eega before ..and knew he was special..but Bahubali was a whole different level of madness and aura! Im watching Modern Masters of SSRajamouli on Netflix and thats another opportunity to appreciate what a great filmmaker he is!
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Baahubali fan forever. smiley42 Thank you for the tag..gave me a chance to relive my memories. When part 1 released..I remember how Katappa ne Bahubali ko kyun mara was trending and everywhere..and the organically growing crazy in Hindi belts. I remember going into the movie..not knowing what to expect because I hadn’t even watched the trailer and just tagged along. When the first part ended I was absolutely zapped and totally in shambles lol. Reading everything about the actors and director and everything and then watched everything that had Prabhas in itsmiley36 because I only knew Mahesh Babu before that and had watched his movies… Amarendra Bahubali was my DP for a long time on IF haha. He was just love..smiley19 and second part..I went first day first show for the first time for any movie. 7 am I think..I did not love the climax..for some reason the impact wasn’t there but everything with Amarendra Bahubali-Devsena-Shivgami-Bhalal dev-Katappa just amazing! Then comes the shipping phase of Pranushka. smiley39 I was all over every piece of news till Anushka said..please don’t get carried away with Bahubali devsena chemistry smiley39smiley36 that movie created a cinematic experience like no other..those fantastic pre-interval blocks..and a celebration of our epics weaved into a fictional story and what not..SS Rajamouli the fantastic filmmaker who gave one heck of a screenplay and simply created magic in every frame..I had watched Magadheera and Eega before ..and knew he was special..but Bahubali was a whole different level of madness and aura! Im watching Modern Masters of SSRajamouli on Netflix and thats another opportunity to appreciate what a great filmmaker he is!

I went to watch part 1 very reluctantly as I wasn’t a fan of Prabhas kind of acting and within 30 mnts into it dheevara song literally popped my eyes out and I knew I was going to watch something huge but what really got me was the Shiva/Mahendra Baahubali’s entry scene to the Maahishmati overcoming the 5 elements followed by the statue scene and then Devasena escape scene topped off by the big reveal of his real identity to himself and Kattappa and to everyone else. That entire sequence is nothing but cinematic brilliance which is going to be etched forever into every movie watcher’s memory. I am yet to experience such an elevation, not even the part 2 Devasena-Amarendra can come close to it nor the Kattappa killing Baahubali scene. In short, like you said, it was nothing but pure magic through each and every frame. The kind of elation I experienced can hardly ever be matched ever again by any other movie. I thought RRR would do it but may be my expectations of him were too high that it failed to fulfill. I came out as a disappointed fan only to be shocked by all the international acclaim the movie got which even his masterpiece Baahubali did not get.( BTW, I watched RRR recently but this time I loved it and enjoyed it better than the first time)

Oh I also watched the Modern Masters just this morning only and loved it. Didn’t even know how the 1 1/2 hrs went by.