Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Personally, I don't think that this movie will have the same impact on OTT like it had on the theatres' big screens and sound systems...

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Great! Now I can watch the legendary Prabhas' movie finally - the greatest pan Indian actor ever!

And oh, to top it off, we have the Best Dialogue Delivery queen in it. Yaay!

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kalki is trending higher than Stree 2 on Google searches..."shrugs"

Will post trend, if anyone asks..

Edited by you2 - 1 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://youtu.be/WHO12Mp20UA?si=LDE8fkkDru5LifMh

Good to know that movie is out on Amazon prime and Netflix

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Waiting for:

- Prabhas sucks..Prabhas bad..Prabhas rubbish..

- Kalki is a badddddd movie// so overrateddd OMG

- Kalki promotes intolerance, Kalki talks about Hinduism hawww..Hate Kalki..Kalki sucks..Kalki what a worst..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Waiting for:

- Prabhas sucks..Prabhas bad..Prabhas rubbish..

- Kalki is a badddddd movie// so overrateddd OMG

- Kalki promotes intolerance, Kalki talks about Hinduism hawww..Hate Kalki..Kalki sucks..Kalki what a worst..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The success of Kalki has definitely burned people in Bollywood and its audience. The hate is kinda funny when it has Amitabh and Deepika in lead roles as well.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

The success of Kalki has definitely burned people in Bollywood and its audience. The hate is kinda funny when it has Amitabh and Deepika in lead roles as well.

I think Bollywood in general is concerned about South and how the tier 2/ tier 3 India laps up Tollywood movies in big numbers, because thats where the lion's share of collection usually comes from. Kalki was one of the few movies that made more money from multiplex and not single screens in Hindi belts..so I guess now they are concerned both classes and masses prefer Tollywood to BW. smiley36 see how they are behaving even with Stree's success..BW is usually seething in jealousy and is simply not united, if its not part of a certain camp.
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I think Bollywood in general is concerned about South and how the tier 2/ tier 3 India laps up Tollywood movies in big numbers, because thats where the lion's share of collection usually comes from. Kalki was one of the few movies that made more money from multiplex and not single screens in Hindi belts..so I guess now they are concerned both classes and masses prefer Tollywood to BW. smiley36 see how they are behaving even with Stree's success..BW is usually seething in jealousy and is simply not united, if it’s not part of a certain camp.

So many were rejecting Kalki even before it released calling it senseless and trash. I’m honestly amused cus atlee’s movie was being propped up last year as some incisive and original storytelling cus of a certain Bollywood star smiley36