Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 2 months ago

This was really cute..I missed Anna Ben here.

BTS Stories with the Rebels Of Kalki 2898 AD | #EpicBlockbusterKalki | Vyjayanthi Movies (youtube.com)

++++++++++++++++++++

They did not introduce BOGO offer for this movie in India at any point...

++++++++++++++++++++

I am Finally out of Kalki fever. Time to move on to Stree2.smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

above pathaan jawan even on sacnilk smiley19

not on all levels...yet smiley2...and in no way it's a reason to be sad smiley16 (also Kalki's records will be broken one day)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

not on all levels...yet smiley2...and in no way it's a reason to be sad smiley16 (also Kalki's records will be broken one day)

cope n seethe i know its hard but do it
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

cope n seethe i know its hard but do it

I suppose you just don't want to understand that there is nothing to me here to "cope" with or to "seethe" with...however I'm completely sure that y o u "know its hard" to do smiley2

Kalki has enough ingredients to make it a successful movie...it's unfortunate to give this success a bad taste by the producers showing that they lied when it wasn't even necessary to do so.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Chalo 1000 crore gross and 600 nett maan liya na..smiley37 because Sumit toh chhaati thok ke bol raha tha..920 gross bhi cross nahi hoga...smiley37 Jitna under-reporting kiya hai..I think the actual collection is more than 1200 crores..smiley37 because now everyone can be a trade analyst and knows the collections more than the makers..smiley16smiley36and the producers would be like..jaane de tax bhi bharna hai.smiley36

+++++++++++++++++++

Even fans are not as interested in what Kalki is making as compared to some folks who dont care about this movie are. Go and watch your favourites' movies on loop baba/ baby, why do you even care bhai?smiley26

Clochette thumbnail

quoting you, Max...

"Even fans are not as interested in what Kalki is making as compared to some folks who dont care about this movie are. Go and watch your favourites' movies on loop baba/ baby, why do you even care bhai?smiley26"

What makes you think that I don't care about this movie??? ... Of course, fans are interested. ... bold: And why trying to insult me? Does it not bother you, that there is proof that - after Salaar - Kalki is the second Prabhas movie where the producers fake collections? (which doesn't mean that I accuse Prabhas, but the respective producers/distributors).

Aren't you one of those who accused SRK of faking collections without being able to give some proof?

Sacnilk isn't a random analyst and much more reliable than BOI.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Kajol said SRK faked collections..and she is from the industry and his most loved pairing no less. I DID NOT say that, I only quoted what brash and no filter Kajol said ... I watch movies for what they are. I have loved a lot of SRK movies including Jawaan recently..unlike you Clochette..who is here as a fanbot ONLY.

You dont care about this movie or its content..you have a problem because it has made money and has got a positive response....I dont understand your obsession with its collections or its content or with Prabhas movies in general......when you obviously are here to only boast about something totally different. Keep crying, because you will have a lot more to worry about..because Prabhas (yes hate that name dont you?) has an insane line up..and Kalki 2 will be a 1000 crore nett movie..BOOKMARK this.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I love how one person decides that they are the arbiter of who is accurate and who is authentic and not and the whole world should just accept who they think is the reliable source!!!! Clown

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/CinemaniaIndia/status/1816434915560259859

Edited by elaichichai - 2 months ago