Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

No idea what those people had posted which warranted to sue them, but I noticed that the makers (Vijayanthi Movies) made a post on 13th already that the movie had made 1000 cr gross worldwide...so there is a difference of at least 5 days collection in relation to Sacnilk...they should sue Sacnilk, too...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Kalki makers have sued Sumit and Rohit for INR 25 crores for defamatory tweets on them and the movie.smiley3

LOVE THISsmiley41smiley40

elaichichai thumbnail

Cinehub deleted all negative tweets against Kalki smiley36 what happened to ..hey we are reporting real true collections and Kalki is a bad movie smiley39smiley36 so this is for real..Sumit and Rohit took panga unnecessarily this time..I hope 🌶️ will now send a lawyer to help them out or will they drop them like a hot 🥔 ?

25 crores is lovely, those 2 losers would not have seen 25 lakhs in their livessmiley14

elaichichai thumbnail

This gets better and better, those two bigoted sycophants deserve this

elaichichai thumbnail

What Kalki release has reminded me regarding that one particular fandom is that they are amongst the vilest, most jealous and insecure. Period!!!

Their tears over Salaar 2, Spirit and Kalki 2 will be something to behold!!!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cinehub deleted all negative tweets against Kalki smiley36 what happened to ..hey we are reporting real true collections and Kalki is a bad movie smiley39smiley36 so this is for real..Sumit and Rohit took panga unnecessarily this time..I hope 🌶️ will now send a lawyer to help them out or will they drop them like a hot 🥔 ?

Are you kidding me? At the most they will send out some fresh handpicked 🌶️ to eat and get even more 🔥….🤣

Clochette thumbnail

Here is the Sacnilk site that gave the All India net collections (with detailing in laguages) from day 1 to yesterday... and in the summary also the gross collections (India and worldwide). Until yesterday, the 1000 cr. hadn't been reached yet.

https://www.sacnilk.com/news/Project_K_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_Wise_Worldwide

Taran Adarsh only gave Hindi net collections...these are the only ones I look at for collections.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail

Sumit and Rohit defenders/fans should start crowdfunding for the lawsuitsmiley37

I mean imagine people believing this asshole

https://x.com/VidyutJammwal/status/1762116073254707551

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Are you kidding me? At the most they will send out some fresh handpicked 🌶️ to eat and get even more 🔥….🤣

Someone should send them red chillies from Andhra cause their xenophobic asses need to be on more fire and Andhra chillies are amongst the spiciest in causing tears literallysmiley14

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: elaichichai

What Kalki release has reminded me regarding that one particular fandom is that they are amongst the vilest, most jealous and insecure. Period!!!

Yeah, some members (in no way vile, "jealous and insecure", of course) really show a lot of zeal to target this "particular fandom"...