Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

You are talking to a person of non Indian origin, presumably non South Asian too, who seems to have zilch understanding of Indian culture or languages or history or geography or anything for that matter beyond what they consumed in some films but is commenting on the content of Kalki being sub par without watching it or even knowing an iota of Indian mythology or religions and has the audacity to criticise Indians on the lack of adequate discussions in this thread......SRK's foreign fans are at a whole different level of patronising !!!

Not knowing who even Shakuni is and had the gall to tell us that Kalki's content is beneath every SRK film...like sure you want discussions on the film when you do not even know the most basic Mahabharat referencesmiley37

don't go by oscar level acting usko sab pata ha smiley36
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elaichichai

You are talking to a person of non Indian origin, presumably non South Asian too, who seems to have zilch understanding of Indian culture or languages or history or geography or anything for that matter beyond what they consumed in some films but is commenting on the content of Kalki being sub par without watching it or even knowing an iota of Indian mythology or religions and has the audacity to criticise Indians on the lack of adequate discussions in this thread......SRK's foreign fans are at a whole different level of patronising !!!

Not knowing who even Shakuni is and had the gall to tell us that Kalki's content is beneath every SRK film...like sure you want discussions on the film when you do not even know the most basic Mahabharat referencesmiley37

bold: All this shows me that this is just another member here that - if this is indeed about me - shows an utterly biased mind, not even trying to r e a d (or understand) what exactly I'm writing. smiley16

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

don't go by oscar level acting usko sab pata ha smiley36

Mujhe lagta humein Hindi mein hi baat karni chahiye kyunki usse waise bhi kuch samjhega toh nahin..kahaan kahaan se aa jaate hain yeh logsmiley37

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

more burnol required,because it is also officially the second highest grosser behind Bahubali 2 in US. So now top 2 spots belong to Prabhas in US as well..

Highest Grossing Indian Films In USA & Canada (imdb.com)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They dont need to do this honestly..They should wait for their favourite's action movie which will cross 2000 crores next year to hail it as a historic achievement in Indian cinema even if it will be another below average product and will contribute nothing to advancements of Indian cinema.

Running down Kalki or its cinematic achievements is not doing them any good..smiley1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But but but "ticket prices"smiley2

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Kalki makers have sued Sumit and Rohit for INR 25 crores for defamatory tweets on them and the movie.smiley3

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Kalki makers have sued Sumit and Rohit for INR 25 crores for defamatory tweets on them and the movie.smiley3

really ? Was there an announcement?
Clochette thumbnail

What "defamatory tweets" then???

Clochette thumbnail

Sacnilk (including yesterday = Wednesday):

India Net ₹ 596.1 Cr Worldwide Gross ₹ 970.4 Cr

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Cinehub deleted all negative tweets against Kalki smiley36 what happened to ..hey we are reporting real true collections and Kalki is a bad movie smiley39smiley36 so this is for real..Sumit and Rohit took panga unnecessarily this time..I hope 🌶️ will now send a lawyer to help them out or will they drop them like a hot 🥔 ?