Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

a quite revealing reaction...not worth of a fan to someone who is SRK's friend...

lmao shakuni sarook is noone friend smiley39
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

to Max Mayfield: tell this especially to Sultan who started it (h i s bias, though, not mine)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Whatever it means... smiley16

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley37 please dont discuss about BO of Kalki on BO thread of Kalki..smiley39..because hey Ill come to discuss about BO collections of SRK movies instead on this threadsmiley39smiley39smiley39smiley39

+++++++++++++++++++

I am dying for real at how every record or achievement is being met with this is "fake" or "irrelevant" or "not enough for a hit"...the peak clownery at display. I wonder if some people completely lack a sense of self awareness cause how can you be so blatantly insecure...it is so embarrassing atleast do not make it so obvious!!!

The shifting of goalposts daily is so funny - from claiming ticket prices could be high as a reason for collections to claiming footfalls are fake and fans are doing mass booking, since footfalls blew a hole in their prices theory.

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

You are talking to a person of non Indian origin, presumably non South Asian too, who seems to have zilch understanding of Indian culture or languages or history or geography or anything for that matter beyond what they consumed in some films but is commenting on the content of Kalki being sub par without watching it or even knowing an iota of Indian mythology or religions and has the audacity to criticise Indians on the lack of adequate discussions in this thread......SRK's foreign fans are at a whole different level of patronising !!!

Not knowing who even Shakuni is and had the gall to tell us that Kalki's content is beneath every SRK film...like sure you want discussions on the film when you do not even know the most basic Mahabharat referencesmiley37

elaichichai thumbnail

Kalki 2898 All India Box Office Collections - 560 Crore Plus

Thursday 17 July 2024 16.00 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Kalki 2898 AD has a total collection of 562/ nett plus and is looking to reach the 600 crore nett mark which will the same numbers as Jawan on all formats. Hindi leads the way for Kalki 2898 AD while there are fantastic numbers in Nizam / Andhra also making it third best there till date after RRR and Bahubali - The Conclusion.

The film has has an overseas total of $27 million apprx till the third weekend. The worldwide numbers of the film will be around will be around 895 crore after 20 days. The all India collections of the film in twenty days are as follows.

Hindi 2,49,50,00,000

Telugu Version (Hindi Circuits) -5,00,00,000

South (Not Including Hindi)

Nizam / Andhra - 2,17,00,00,000

Karnataka / Mysore - 36,50,00,000

Tamil Nadu - 31,00,00,000

Kerala - 23,50,00,000

TOTAL - 5,62,50,00,000

elaichichai thumbnail

Whether BOI under-reports or the producers over-report, the film is certainly crossing 1000cr globally if it hasn't alreadysmiley40smiley41

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: elaichichai

I am dying for real at how every record or achievement is being met with this is "fake" or "irrelevant" or "not enough for a hit"...the peak clownery at display. I wonder if some people completely lack a sense of self awareness cause how can you be so blatantly insecure...it is so embarrassing atleast do not make it so obvious!!!

The shifting of goalposts daily is so funny - from claiming ticket prices could be high as a reason for collections to claiming footfalls are fake and fans are doing mass booking, since footfalls blew a hole in their prices theory.

more burnol required,because it is also officially the second highest grosser behind Bahubali 2 in US. So now top 2 spots belong to Prabhas in US as well..

Highest Grossing Indian Films In USA & Canada (imdb.com)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They dont need to do this honestly..They should wait for their favourite's action movie which will cross 2000 crores next year to hail it as a historic achievement in Indian cinema even if it will be another below average product and will contribute nothing to advancements of Indian cinema.

Running down Kalki or its cinematic achievements is not doing them any good..smiley1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++