Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 months ago

Deepu looks so so so beautiful with some weight on her face ..https://x.com/deepikamagical/status/1813173196406816814?s=46smiley42

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

tbf br chopra wale ma bhi karna ka tragic arc to rehega hi smiley36 baki zaida karte ha log i know

sony wale ka level hi aur ha LMAO

Ha usme bhi hai. Actual mein it’s impossible to ignore his good qualities despite the grave sins he committed. But yeah Sony and even the star plus MB took it another level.🤦‍♀️

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Ha usme bhi hai. Actual mein it’s impossible to ignore his good qualities despite the grave sins he committed. But yeah Sony and even the star plus MB took it another level.🤦‍♀️

his danveer edits remind me of selmon saar smiley36
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

his danveer edits remind me of selmon saar smiley36

No wonder you are intrigued by his character.😉

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

since u have so much yapping going on budget for here

ra one and my name is khan failed to recover its budget throgh india net collections they were hits so was dilwale failed to recover budget it was sucess too

now 1 2 3 tune changes start huga LOL smiley36

Sultan, you put the saddle on the wrong horse...I'm not one who brags about the boxoffice of SRK's movies...if there is discussion, I join just in with citing the respective sites. I stress once again, that - to m e - boxoffice isn't the base for the quality of a movie...

The site I go to is Sacnilk and that's what they give me for the movies you mention (which - again - doesn't influence m y opinion about the movies:

Ra.One

India Net Collection ₹ 116.20 Cr Worldwide Gross Collection ₹ 206.73 Cr

Ra.One Budget: ₹ 130.00 Cr Ra.One Verdict: BELOW AVERAGE

My Name Is Khan

Total India Net Collection ₹ 82.78 Cr Worldwide Collection Gross ₹ 224.40 Cr

My Name Is Khan Budget: ₹ 85 Cr My Name Is Khan Verdict: HIT

Dilwale

India Net Collection ₹ 148.42 Cr Worldwide Collection ₹ 388.00 Cr

Dilwale Budget: ₹ 165.00 Cr Dilwale Verdict: AVERAGE

Just to mention that - obviously - SRK didn't attempt to make all the three movies a "hit" by dubious practices (but I can understand that there are people who like to assume everything negative possible about him - even without any proof smiley16 )

Clochette thumbnail

Just generally as for giving numbers: I still don't understand to give 'book-my-show' numbers any importance... it is an online tool where whoever can book so much as they want without even going to watch the movie (which is valuable for e v e r y movie). At least, there had been a time when those giving numbers, differentiated between bulk-booking and individual booking.

Still, I think it is understandable that those number-giving is a promotional tool and that fans enjoy these numbers smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Sultan, you put the saddle on the wrong horse...I'm not one who brags about the boxoffice of SRK's movies...if there is discussion, I join just in with citing the respective sites. I stress once again, that - to m e - boxoffice isn't the base for the quality of a movie...

The site I go to is Sacnilk and that's what they give me for the movies you mention (which - again - doesn't influence m y opinion about the movies:

Ra.One

India Net Collection ₹ 116.20 Cr Worldwide Gross Collection ₹ 206.73 Cr

Ra.One Budget: ₹ 130.00 Cr Ra.One Verdict: BELOW AVERAGE

My Name Is Khan

Total India Net Collection ₹ 82.78 Cr Worldwide Collection Gross ₹ 224.40 Cr

My Name Is Khan Budget: ₹ 85 Cr My Name Is Khan Verdict: HIT

Dilwale

India Net Collection ₹ 148.42 Cr Worldwide Collection ₹ 388.00 Cr

Dilwale Budget: ₹ 165.00 Cr Dilwale Verdict: AVERAGE

Just to mention that - obviously - SRK didn't attempt to make all the three movies a "hit" by dubious practices (but I can understand that there are people who like to assume everything negative possible about him - even without any proof smiley16 )

Keep yapping lol

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

smiley37 please dont discuss about BO of Kalki on BO thread of Kalki..smiley39..because hey Ill come to discuss about BO collections of SRK movies instead on this threadsmiley39smiley39smiley39smiley39

+++++++++++++++++++

Clochette thumbnail

a quite revealing reaction...not worth of a fan to someone who is SRK's friend...