Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 months ago

Records have been broken and made smiley16 and Kalki not out yet..big day today for the movie it seems!

https://x.com/bfilmy_official/status/1813474682898661465?s=46

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I am trying to understand..Pandavas attained Swarg or did they get Moksh? The philosophy I come from says that the ultimate purpose of life is to get nirvana ie Moksh..if one goes to heaven..you still need to take rebirth as a human being and attain moksh to end the cycle of life and death (as per the religion I follow)..so I dont fully understand what happened to Pandavas in Mahabharat..did they go to Moksh..if yes then there is no possibility of them taking rebirth..if they are in heaven..then yes they can come back and get rebirth. Also what does Mahabharat text say for Karna..did he also go to swarglok because he died in Kurukshetra?

Also doesnt the concept of rebirth anyway mean that you do get a chance to pay for your bad deeds and do prayaschit and can get redemption. I am not in the favour of glorification of any character..but I am just saying that the principle of rebirth itself is for that purpose that we carry our karmic balance and after paying for the wrong doings and suffering through it in the next birth/ (births), we get a chance to redeem ourselves?

Only Yudhishtir was supposed to have attained moksha, isn’t it? Of course, considering all 5 of them are one soul in five bodies, it could be all of them. Anyway, I think it’s ok to ignore all that and bring back Arjuna and even Bheeshma for the drama. I will pay to watch.🫶

I am ok with Karna trying to redeem himself, but the tone they gave to the whole thing like he was superior to Arjuna and Arjuna is some minion is what I had a problem with. It did spoil my mood for a little while but I got over it attributing it to the creative liberties and focused on the rest of the show.

Edited by e1t53e - 3 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail

As long as they don’t take too much creative liberties like they did in Daana Veera Soora Karna( apparently one of the source reference material for Nagi) where they show Draupadi confessing her desire to Krishna to have Karna as her 6th husband 🤢, or Karna saving the Pandavas from some demon attack while the Pandavas were shown scared and defeated. smiley44smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Only Yudhishtir was supposed to have attained moksha, isn’t it? Of course, considering all 5 of them are one soul in five bodies, it could be all of them. Anyway, I think it’s ok to ignore all that and bring back Arjuna and even Bheeshma for the drama. I will pay to watch.🫶

I am ok with Karna trying to redeem himself, but the tone they gave to the whole thing like he was superior to Arjuna and Arjuna is some minion is what I had a problem with. It did spoil my mood for a little while but I got over it attributing it to the creative liberties and focused on the rest of the show.

i think arjun n karna both were equal its just the arjun was rightous one

i have so much problem for this sajjaan

offend mat hona yaar please

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 3 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

As long as they don’t take too much creative liberties like they did in Daana Veera Soora Karna( apparently one of the source reference material for Nagi) where they show Draupadi confessing her desire to Krishna to have Karna as her 6th husband 🤢, or Karna saving the Pandavas from some demon attack while the Pandavas were shown scared and defeated. smiley44smiley36

smiley37 lagta ha sony ne suryaputr karna yehi dekh ke banaya ha full woke n karna is feminst there LOL
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Max Mayfield, as you've blocked me (for whatever reason) I abstain from quoting you, but seriously, you just align to certain opinions about me... did you even read my posts or do you think you already k n o w my posts...

Well, whatever, I agreed to the praising of the VFX (as it had been done by DNEG)...about the rest, I just read what other members wrote in - especially - the spoiler thread (as I can't watch the movie in theatres where I am).

I suppose, it is because my favourite Indian actor is SRK that you (and others) think to 'know' me... you don't. Only those who read my posts about other Indian actors/actresses/movies etc. get a more accurate idea about my thinking.

I also know, dear Sultan, about the importance of budget numbers...this parameter is bent/changed according to certain interests. As I know how filmindustries work (all over the world), I'm not really one of those hailing the numbers given - not those before the actual release, not those after the release...I'm more interested what individuals say/write about their impressions after - genuinely - having watched the movie.

Afterthought: Better don't start with hailing Anil Thadani ...

since u have so much yapping going on budget for here

ra one and my name is khan failed to recover its budget throgh india net collections they were hits so was dilwale failed to recover budget it was sucess too

now 1 2 3 tune changes start huga LOL smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

smiley37 lagta ha sony ne suryaputr karna yehi dekh ke banaya ha full woke n karna is feminst there LOL

That’s why it’s called Sony Putra Karan. 🤣

About Bheeshma….Arre mein kyu boora maanungj. I also have some objections about him but after reading and analyzing MB several times I think I made peace with him. Plus he is the only real guardian and well wisher of Pandavas.

I am impressed with your knowledge of MB btw. 🤌

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

That’s why it’s called Sony Putra Karan. 🤣

About Bheeshma….Arre mein kyu boora maanungj. I also have some objections about him but after reading and analyzing MB several times I think I made peace with him. Plus he is the only real guardian and well wisher of Pandavas.

I am impressed with your knowledge of MB btw. 🤌

tbf br chopra wale ma bhi karna ka tragic arc to rehega hi smiley36 baki zaida karte ha log i know

sony wale ka level hi aur ha LMAO