Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

I am not grasping your multitude issues with this film but given who you stan it is giving bitter is all seeing how most belonging to your fandom are behaving on twitter and elsewhere similarly. Please do recall that your fave's films have had their collections questioned thoroughly on the grounds of there being "corporate bookings" and you all are still perturbed and defensive about those allegations, so coming here and questioning this film first on the grounds of fake collections, then ticket prices when collections are actually humongous, then wondering why people are interested in box office talks and not content...like please spare us all. Your behaviour is embarrassing and its apparent for all to see and quite frankly reeks of insecurity.

Kalki is a massive legit hit and the samosa critics your fandom worships are looking like buffoons now in their obvious agenda!!!

I don't have issues with the movie. I don't read on Twitter about Kalki. It's not my fandom (I'm not SRK). I don't compare Kalki to any of SRK's movies - neither in content nor moneywise. smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't have issues with the movie. I don't read on Twitter about Kalki. It's not my fandom (I'm not SRK). I don't compare Kalki to any of SRK's movies - neither in content nor moneywise. smiley16

Hilarious given Jawaan and Pathan's content and that of SRK's multitude flops pre 2023, but I mean carry on embarrassing yourself on this thread and pretending that this film's success does not bother you when your insecurity is obvious for all to see.

elaichichai thumbnail
elaichichai thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

OMG, I loove this song and film!! Need him and Sweety in another film please!!!

yes yes and yes. Prabhas and Anushka is the only tollywood couple I have shipped and cared about. Onscreen, offscreen..I absolutely love them together. smiley9 They are each other’s best pair and nothing can change that for me. Sweety and Pabsu need to happen. smiley42 I don’t even understand Telugu but I can tell there is a genuine deep friendship here and they really care for each other ..Prabhas has only been so super talkative around her that the host needs to tell him that that question was for Sweety.. smiley36 smiley39like dude doesn’t string two sentences together otherwise smiley36 please I love themsmiley19smiley36 theek hai offscreen can’t predict..but yes they need to work on something fantastic together again..smiley42

https://youtu.be/C73vK_1M4jU?si=c5zr8vz09c8WPxUs

Clochette thumbnail

Hilarious given Jawaan and Pathan's content and that of SRK's multitude flops pre 2023, but I mean carry on embarrassing yourself on this thread and pretending that this film's success does not bother you when your insecurity is obvious for all to see.

Why the heck should I be insecure (and what do you know about "for all" ...talk about y o u and y o u r assumption about me, not other people's assumed impression, okay)?

I don't know how often I already wrote that I'm not in the 'number game' of boxoffice...and, btw, every record is there to be broken... so why should I care which records Kalki will break. I simply stated that - if one compares with former movies (like RRR e.g.) - one has to value certain parameters. In addition, I strongly doubt that Prabhas will ever come close to his 2017 Bahubali 2 (with a 250 cr budget and a Hindi net collection of more than 500 cr - also not performance-wise).

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

I am not grasping your multitude issues with this film but given who you stan it is giving bitter is all seeing how most belonging to your fandom are behaving on twitter and elsewhere similarly. Please do recall that your fave's films have had their collections questioned thoroughly on the grounds of there being "corporate bookings" and you all are still perturbed and defensive about those allegations, so coming here and questioning this film first on the grounds of fake collections, then ticket prices when collections are actually humongous, then wondering why people are interested in box office talks and not content...like please spare us all. Your behaviour is embarrassing and its apparent for all to see and quite frankly reeks of insecurity.

Kalki is a massive legit hit and the samosa critics your fandom worships are looking like buffoons now in their obvious agenda!!!

it’s so obvious..the samosas who are calling out Kalki..calling it a below average movie..had given Adipurush and badey miyan chhotey miyan and action Jackson? 3.5 stars..they said the visuals of Kalki are okayish what?? WHAT are you even talking about smiley37 like this is literally one of the best VFX in an Indian movie smiley36 it’s so obvious there is a proper manufactured negative campaign against Kalki…none of BW biggies even spoke about it..the jealousy and insecurity over Tollywood making Pan India movies is so real lol. Ormax and comscore both confirmed the WW gross. Apparently Anil Thadani earned some 100 crores already on it. But Sumit knows better ofcourse smiley36 him Rohit Cinehub all on payroll of 🌶️ lol. Insecure people’s harqatein as usual..nothing new..did this to any actor who showed potential in BW and now insecure of Prabhas. Unfortunately when their favourite played period drama king..he looked funny..when he tried VFX heavy movie..it flopped bad...Prabhas has that presence that if he will beat 5 men together ..one will believe it..he is huge at 6 ft 2 inches.. Lol.and Prabhas is doing all this without being in his best shape smiley36 something to learn from South..they are actually each other’s competition but all contemporaries came out to appreciate what Kalki achieved..be it Allu, Mahesh Babu etc..
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why the heck should I be insecure (and what do you know about "for all" ...talk about y o u and y o u r assumption about me, not other people's assumed impression, okay)?

I don't know how often I already wrote that I'm not in the 'number game' of boxoffice...and, btw, every record is there to be broken... so why should I care which records Kalki will break. I simply stated that - if one compares with former movies (like RRR e.g.) - one has to value certain parameters. In addition, I strongly doubt that Prabhas will ever come close to his 2017 Bahubali 2 (with a 250 cr budget and a Hindi net collection of more than 500 cr - also not performance-wise).

budget is recover through various means not only theatrical

hit flop doesn't depends on budget

If budget is criteria thn almost every movie is hit producer do recover through various means unless it's akki saar type bade mia chote Mia or bombey velvet etc etc level disasters

Clochette thumbnail

Max Mayfield, as you've blocked me (for whatever reason) I abstain from quoting you, but seriously, you just align to certain opinions about me... did you even read my posts or do you think you already k n o w my posts...

Well, whatever, I agreed to the praising of the VFX (as it had been done by DNEG)...about the rest, I just read what other members wrote in - especially - the spoiler thread (as I can't watch the movie in theatres where I am).

I suppose, it is because my favourite Indian actor is SRK that you (and others) think to 'know' me... you don't. Only those who read my posts about other Indian actors/actresses/movies etc. get a more accurate idea about my thinking.

I also know, dear Sultan, about the importance of budget numbers...this parameter is bent/changed according to certain interests. As I know how filmindustries work (all over the world), I'm not really one of those hailing the numbers given - not those before the actual release, not those after the release...I'm more interested what individuals say/write about their impressions after - genuinely - having watched the movie.

Afterthought: Better don't start with hailing Anil Thadani ...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago