Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Tomorrow is a holiday in India so collections should get a boost again!!!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If only he had made Prabhas Arjuna and not be obsessed with whitewashing Karan, the support would’ve been at another level. The people from the hard core Hindi and South Indian belts are still very much connected to the Vyasa bharatam and not these modern versions of SonyPutra Karan and they don’t like it when the original is tweaked.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Reading through both the threads, I got the feeling that people don't really are interested in faithfulness to the source material... the movie still has enough quality...and yes, it indeed is a movie for IMAX theatres smiley20

Originally posted by: elaichichai

We have moved on from collections fake to other excusessmiley36 Why will people not discuss box office collections on a box office thread?

Of course, this thread is there for box office discussion. But why do you think there are "excuses"? For what???

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: e1t53e

If only he had made Prabhas Arjuna and not be obsessed with whitewashing Karan, the support would’ve been at another level. The people from the hard core Hindi and South Indian belts are still very much connected to the Vyasa bharatam and not these modern versions of SonyPutra Karan and they don’t like it when the original is tweaked.

I am trying to understand..Pandavas attained Swarg or did they get Moksh? The philosophy I come from says that the ultimate purpose of life is to get nirvana ie Moksh..if one goes to heaven..you still need to take rebirth as a human being and attain moksh to end the cycle of life and death (as per the religion I follow)..so I dont fully understand what happened to Pandavas in Mahabharat..did they go to Moksh..if yes then there is no possibility of them taking rebirth..if they are in heaven..then yes they can come back and get rebirth. Also what does Mahabharat text say for Karna..did he also go to swarglok because he died in Kurukshetra?

Also doesnt the concept of rebirth anyway mean that you do get a chance to pay for your bad deeds and do prayaschit and can get redemption. I am not in the favour of glorification of any character..but I am just saying that the principle of rebirth itself is for that purpose that we carry our karmic balance and after paying for the wrong doings and suffering through it in the next birth/ (births), we get a chance to redeem ourselves?

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Prabhas used to look like this at some point..I wish he would not let go of himself..and get a bit serious about grooming himself and get back in shape!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2-HPwxAZY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mom actually liked the cringe funny bounty hunter Bhairava portions lol... Apparently kids like him too. IDK if this was done to make it more palatable for family audience purposely?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Reading through both the threads, I got the feeling that people don't really are interested in faithfulness to the source material... the movie still has enough quality...and yes, it indeed is a movie for IMAX theatres smiley20

Of course, this thread is there for box office discussion. But why do you think there are "excuses"? For what???

I am not grasping your multitude issues with this film but given who you stan it is giving bitter is all seeing how most belonging to your fandom are behaving on twitter and elsewhere similarly. Please do recall that your fave's films have had their collections questioned thoroughly on the grounds of there being "corporate bookings" and you all are still perturbed and defensive about those allegations, so coming here and questioning this film first on the grounds of fake collections, then ticket prices when collections are actually humongous, then wondering why people are interested in box office talks and not content...like please spare us all. Your behaviour is embarrassing and its apparent for all to see and quite frankly reeks of insecurity.

Kalki is a massive legit hit and the samosa critics your fandom worships are looking like buffoons now in their obvious agenda!!!

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Prabhas used to look like this at some point..I wish he would not let go of himself..and get a bit serious about grooming himself and get back in shape!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2-HPwxAZY

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mom actually liked the cringe funny bounty hunter Bhairava portions lol... Apparently kids like him too. IDK if this was done to make it more palatable for family audience purposely?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG, I loove this song and film!! Need him and Sweety in another film please!!!