Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Saturday Box Office Update: Kalki 2898 AD - Sarphira - Hindustani 2

Sunday 14 July 2024 11.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Kalkli 2898 AD showed huge growth on its third Saturday as collections more than doubled for the film as it collected 7.25 crore nett from the 3.50 crore nett on Friday. So this means a 9.75 crore nett third weekend so far with the Sunday to come. The total collections of the film are around 233 crore nett. The all India collections of the film should cross 550 crore nett by the end of its third weekend. The film has a shot at 600 crore nett but it will be tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sarphira showed growth of around 60% as it collected in the 4 crore nett range adding to the 2.50 crore nett on the first day. This means a 6.50 crore nett total in the first two days. The opening day is the killer which is the case with every other film. Now its becomes about Monday being better than Friday which is always a huge ask and even if you get it its just about a run and not success.

Hindustani 2 (Hindi) was flat on day two with collections around 1 crore nett which took the film to 2.10 crore nett apprx over two days. The film has faced total rejection. At an all India level the film collected nearly 25 crore nett on day one with a good performance in Nizam / Andhra but collectiosn are down everywhere with Nizam / Andhra looking to take biggest hit.

elaichichai thumbnail

Hindi version will do an easy 10-12 crore on Sunday...250 cr plus is done by the coming Thursday and it will slowly start inching closer to RRR Hindi collections!!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Did Nag take a dig at Sandeep? Lol Vanga Reddy cult is upset with him..them calling Nag arrogant has to be irony of the year smiley36 also OMG I LOVEE THOSE 1000 crore reveal promo! smiley42 In all honesty..Kalki got me to reading up so much more on Mahabharat and I think that’s a general sentiment..more people are reading up on it.

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Did Nag take a dig at Sandeep? Lol Vanga Reddy cult is upset with him..them calling Nag arrogant has to be irony of the year smiley36 also OMG I LOVEE THOSE 1000 crore reveal promo! smiley42 In all honesty..Kalki got me to reading up so much more on Mahabharat and I think that’s a general sentiment..more people are reading up on it.

Oh yeah the blood and gore jibe..I saw this tweet from Prabhas fans and had me roflin, assuming Vanga is pissed at Nag then we will see him trying to outdo Kalki collections and its a win win for Prabhas fans

https://x.com/Senaapatii/status/1812428866528387497

https://x.com/TheVenuPrabhas/status/1812457126255894947

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago
elaichichai thumbnail

What do you think are the chances of there being a Baahubali 3 in the foreseeable future? I see some old interview of SSR from 2022 during RRR promotions where he gave a sus reply which made it seem like he was working on part 3!!

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Oh yeah the blood and gore jibe..I saw this tweet from Prabhas fans and had me roflin, assuming Vanga is pissed at Nag then we will see him trying to outdo Kalki collections and its a win win for Prabhas fans

https://x.com/Senaapatii/status/1812428866528387497

https://x.com/TheVenuPrabhas/status/1812457126255894947

Nagi then deleted that post apparentlysmiley36 it seems hundred fandoms got offended at the same time - Allu's fans, RRR fans, Vanga fans..who been crying since yesterday that Vangaa >>>>>> Nagi. smiley36

Nag Ashwin has arrivedsmiley16smiley37

I havent watched Mahanati..planning to watch it now.

+++++++++++++++++

Also I have no doubt Spirit will open like thunderously huge..Prabhas has made a massive comeback and now riding on a positive wave..Vanga needs therapy IMO...like badly..but he is a brand (albeit an extremely problematic onesmiley18) has a cult following by now which will go to watch anything he will make. Vanga already predicted a 150 crore opening and atleast Prabhas is apparently playing an honest cop..but then I have to always remind myself..this is Vanga Reddy we are talking aboutsmiley24smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: elaichichai

What do you think are the chances of there being a Baahubali 3 in the foreseeable future? I see some old interview of SSR from 2022 during RRR promotions where he gave a sus reply which made it seem like he was working on part 3!!

Unlikely. SSR's next with Mahesh Babu..and then he wants to make Mahabharatam right? Also I think Bahubali story is over. If at all they should make a prequel on Shivagami and her rise.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Success meet done and dusted.smiley36 Wake up Prabhas.smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_ckKLoSoQ

++++++++++++++++++++

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Cinehub is not even trying to hide its dislike for Prabhas lol.

Best pre-interval blocks - I mean Bahubali Part 1 and Part 2..literally has the most insane pre-interval blocks and now Kalki..and they dint include any of thesesmiley36

I mean Bahubali 1 literally created the concept of A BANGER Pre-Interval blocksmiley39smiley36

++++++++++++++++

Bass karde Sumit/ Rohit ..hypocrisy ki bhi hadd hoti hai..smiley39