Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 3 months ago

I wonder who they will cast for Chiranjeevi Hanuman and Parshurama..also Bhagwan Kalki? Or will the second movie end with Kalki’s birth ? I want to really see the face off between Kalki and Kali. Aah I can’t wait for all updates on part 2smiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Prabhas has Maharana pratap biopic and also a movie with SitaRamam director besides the ones we already know about . This is actually insane. People are willing to pour hundreds of crores for him! Wonder why smiley17 also I can’t think of anyone else more suited physically to play Maharana Pratap if this is true!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Prabhas does need to lose some weight around his face and neck ..he looks bloated as Bhairava..but looks awesome as Karna. It feels like those regal royal Rajkumar looks just suit him like no one else’s business. https://x.com/bakkodnneloked/status/1810151874525536557?s=46

His biggest drawback is not his weight but his lethargic diction and dialogue delivery. Hindi people are lucky that they are getting Sharad Khelkar’s powerful and perfect voice which represents the aura and might of Prabhas’s characters much better than his own original voice. Dialogue delivery being my biggest pet peeves, I am ultra sensitive to bad dialogue delivery and therefore there are very few actors I enjoy watching.😒 The current lot are all equally bad, especially the nepo crop.

e1t53e thumbnail

Any opinion about Vijay D as Arjun? He is being disliked for making Arjun look arrogant?. I thought he was good..in a war you can’t expect humility and need self confidence/ self assurance to keep going. Also I liked that Shri Krishna will always be an abstract silhouette. I am in for it and I thought the voice over who ever did it was amazing!

It wasn’t arrogance but self confidence coupled up with spite for Karan. Why would one expect Arjuna to respect someone who tried to rape his wife? People have lost it in their blind worship of someone like Karan.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: e1t53e

His biggest drawback is not his weight but his lethargic diction and dialogue delivery. Hindi people are lucky that they are getting Sharad Khelkar’s powerful and perfect voice which represents the aura and might of Prabhas’s characters much better than his own original voice. Dialogue delivery being my biggest pet peeves, I am ultra sensitive to bad dialogue delivery and therefore there are very few actors I enjoy watching.😒 The current lot are all equally bad, especially the nepo crop.

I think Prabhas dubbed for Hindi in Kalki this time. I dont think it was Sharad..though man Sharad Kelkar's voice is just fabulous. I agree about his dialogue delivery..its just lazy as you said..and garbled sometimes. Dont remind me of nepo kids..I cant with their Sobo Hindi. Why do they think they can be celluloid stars if they cant deliver one sentence properly.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: e1t53e

It wasn’t arrogance but self confidence coupled up with spite for Karan. Why would one expect Arjuna to respect someone who tried to rape his wife? People have lost it in their blind worship of someone like Karan.

I read that Telugu people were trolling him..I actually really liked Vijay D myself..and Nag Ashwin has confirmed that it was not just a cameo and we will see more of Arjun in Part 2..maybe that child Raya? He could be Arjun? Since Arjun was younger than Karna.
e1t53e thumbnail

I read that Telugu people were trolling him..I actually really liked Vijay D myself..and Nag Ashwin has confirmed that it was not just a cameo and we will see more of Arjun in Part 2..maybe that child Raya? He could be Arjun? Since Arjun was younger than Karna.

That’s because he dubbed for himself in Telugu and his accent has a bit of Telangana slang which the language prudes are not able to accept. Otherwise he is the most apt actor to play Arjuna. Yes Arjuna infact all the Pandavas as well as Kauravas must be obviously years younger than Karna.

I don’t think Arjuna will be shown in the current timeline but as Arjuna himself whenever they show the flashbacks. The director may just completely avoid the comparisons henceforth to avoid controversies.