Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I see a chance to beat RRR Collections. Unpopular opinion but I did not like RRR a lot. It had its moments but I did not connect to it.

I saw some tweet about RRR Hindi gross being 277 cr, let's see if Kalki can outgross it

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Prabhas does need to lose some weight around his face and neck ..he looks bloated as Bhairava..but looks awesome as Karna. It feels like those regal royal Rajkumar looks just suit him like no one else’s business. https://x.com/bakkodnneloked/status/1810151874525536557?s=46

I hope he looks slick in Spirit too, maybe this reurgence will give him new motivation after the tough years he has had

elaichichai thumbnail

Kalki 2898 AD Has Very Good Second Weekend - Top Hindi Grosser Of 2024

Monday 08 July 2024 12.30 ISTBox Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Kalki 2898 AD (Hindi) had a very good second weekend of 46 crore nett apprx which took its collections to 202.50 crore nett making it the top grosser of the year in Hindi and there is still some gas left in the tank. The film has become more of A centre film post the first week but others had probably contributed well enough in the initial weekend. .

This is probably going to be first hit film from the South which gets driven by multiplexes as generally before the good ones were driven by mass centres. The PvrInox ratio in the second weekend is pretty much similar to Fighter though with higher collections.

The all India business of the film is the 475 crore nett range after its second weekend with Nizam / Andhra standing at 190 crore nett apprx and now it will become third film to cross 200 crore in Telugu film history after Bahubali - The Conclusion and RRR (Hindi).. The collections of the film till date are as follows.

TOTAL - 1,56,27,00,000 (8 Days)

Friday - 9,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 16,75,00,000 apprx

Sunday -20,00,00,000 apprx

Second Weekend - 46,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 2,02,52,00,000 apprx

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why is BOI downplaying Sunday’s collections ? It was more.

Glad it did well over the weekend smiley32, it’d at least mean something now !

Maroonporsche thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Every media portal interviewing Nag Ashwin seems so incredibly excited lol. Man of the hour, everyone is talking about it..Kalki talk of the town this that..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0cXmqRMj1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldNg3OV9l0

Meanwhile...Samosa..sab fake hai, flop hai, collections are zero, huge difference, movie is terrible..South folks are horrible..everyone sucks..movie disaster....they even deleted posts praising Comscore's credibility back in March 2023smiley37smiley37smiley37 That time Comscore was gold standard..now suddenly only what they say is accurate.smiley36 Difference between them and Comscore is the same as the difference between them and the official figures reported by the producers. so who is accurate then?

This BW vs Tollywood needs to stop..all of these are Indian movies. I was very happy for Jawaan, because I genuinely enjoyed that movie. I am truly happy for Kalki..because again its a good product with a potential to have an epic second part. Meanwhile cinema owners seem happy..only seen them praise Kalki's performance be it PVR or the ones down south or in America.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

They are releasing a new OST tomorrow. I hope its the Keshava song by Ashwathama. That was so awesome. I need that prelude..

++++++++++++++++++

I have noticed the Telugu versions of all theme songs somehow are so much more intense even though I dont understand the language..smiley9

elaichichai thumbnail
I hope they can release Kalki 2 by 2026 atleast!!!
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: elaichichai

I saw some tweet about RRR Hindi gross being 277 cr, let's see if Kalki can outgross it

RRR hindi net 275 cr