Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: elaichichai

AB Sr's commitment at this age to his craft really should be an example to learn from, not just for actors but for any professional young or old in any field of work!!!!

I don’t know how at 81 he managed to do action sequences (intense ones at that) …and also dubbed for himself in Telugu ….his Telugu was pitch perfect 👌…deepika had someone dub for her in the Telugu version but AB mastered the dialogues in Telugu and heck even sung the opening song …

If I were a producer I’d only hire him all the time …no wonder he has so much work coming his way in his 80s if he this good u will always have work

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AB Sr's commitment at this age to his craft really should be an example to learn from, not just for actors but for any professional young or old in any field of work!!!!

Absolutely! He is an inspiration to everyone who wants to lead a fulfilling and useful life. The number of times he was written off and then resurrected himself is a story in itself for the Legends. 🙌

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

I don’t know how at 81 he managed to do action sequences (intense ones at that) …and also dubbed for himself in Telugu ….his Telugu was pitch perfect 👌…deepika had someone dub for her in the Telugu version but AB mastered the dialogues in Telugu and heck even sung the opening song …

If I were a producer I’d only hire him all the time …no wonder he has so much work coming his way in his 80s if he this good u will always have work

That opening song gives goosebumps and sets the tempo for the movie. I forgot the number of movies he uplifted by merely lending his voice, let alone being in person. His voice, his stature and especially his work ethic and hardwork on the top of it, it’s impossible to emulate for the faint hearted.

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

What does front loading mean? And what does it indicate?

Do majority collections in initial few days and then crash...essentially not have long legs at the box office

e1t53e thumbnail

The first two day collections will be more for this in North America because of the special IMAX and 3D shows which ran with packed houses. From the 3 rd day onwards the movie is only available on the standard format. Not sure about India and elsewhere.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Do majority collections in initial few days and then crash...essentially not have long legs at the box office

But aren't most films now days front loaded?... Maximum screens, promotion blitz and blockbuster weekend and first week....Very few seem to sustain for weeks after

I thought that it was referring to some sort of manipulation..

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

But aren't most films now days front loaded?... Maximum screens, promotion blitz and blockbuster weekend and first week....Very few seem to sustain for weeks after

I thought that it was referring to some sort of manipulation..

yeah they are frontloaded